First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

My girl pregnant and can't smoke so I'm going to cure like a 8th for a long period of time till the baby comes out because I want her to try our first girls ever... She's due the end of January.... She will have two harvests to try by then :) lol

Depending on how much you get, do a whole jar. As long as no one knows you are growing no one will ask you for weed, your Stash should last a while. We got 100 g dry I would guess after two months we have at least 30 left

I keep a steady supply of stuff for my customers even without my girls lol. My harvest I'll keep some personal and get rid of some in the midsts of my normal every day lol. Pay for my grow and my personal is free and my ppl get the pleasure of smoking my fine herbs every 3 months or so as I feel my medication will b superior to what I normally supply although that is good too :) I have high hopes for my quality and my harvest.... No pun intended :)

Last edited:
The two different kinds I have as of right now. Don't have a strain name for either :/
1442457142533308337375.jpg

I have 4 going and hoping for about 2oz. Dry per plant and I'll ba happy camper.... As long as quality stays good lol.

Depending on how much you get, do a whole jar. As long as no one knows you are growing no one will ask you for weed, your Stash should last a while. We got 100 g dry I would guess after two months we have at least 30 left
. If I get enough I will that way I can see, smell and taste the difference in different curing lengths and stages :) see what I like best

How and when will I kno if I have different phenos? Just by looks, smell and how they grow? I can't find any information on the family tree of genetics for my THC bomb autos either...

Not really sure. On my blue diesel I can tell right now that this one is different from the last. He growth structure is different. This one is a bush, last one had a main cola.

Back