Mephisto Genetics First Autoflower Grow. Mephisto's 3Bears Og And Sour Stomper

Reaction score
hey guys, please check out my first Autoflower grow, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Just going on the second week tomorrow.

3 bears OG 300w Mars Hydro and Sour Stomper Outdoor

Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 86
Welcome to AFN! You picked 2 solid strains to start with and genetics are half the battle! Good luck on your grow! We'll be tagging along to watch from suites!!

Thanks for the support guys! Real quick question-- exact measurements of my tent are 31"x24"x~5' high.. if I were to scrog them out would it be overkill to put in an autocob? (Pretty sure they are 55w), looking at the 3500k for full spectrum flower

Oh I see u also have the mars 300.
Yeah, the mars doesn't have quite the footprint I want though, nor the spectrum. Adding the 3500k in there might help, but just one auto con..I think two would maybe be overkill for sure, but I could be wrong. I'm new to leds as well as autos so this is pretty much an experiment.. and looking for a cheap but awesome light setup for them to thrive under

Yeah one autocob would be good.
My ultimate goal is to have 8 autocobs in a 10'x3'x7.5' closet. Gonna do half at a time. Right now I'm running a viaspectra 600 led. And the footprint isn't great. I get great results but I'll get much better results when I switch to 4 autocobs. I believe they will draw a little less then the viaspectra but I expect much better results yield wise because of footprint.

Yeah one autocob would be good.
My ultimate goal is to have 8 autocobs in a 10'x3'x7.5' closet. Gonna do half at a time. Right now I'm running a viaspectra 600 led. And the footprint isn't great. I get great results but I'll get much better results when I switch to 4 autocobs. I believe they will draw a little less then the viaspectra but I expect much better results yield wise because of footprint.
Yeah I was looking into a thread on autocobs and kinda convinced me, plus did some alternate research, I think I AM definitely gonna get one autocob in the next couple weeks. Your setup sounds like a winner. I had the same size tent in my old house but that was my veg space, and I was running 2 400w MH in there, but I'm sure the cobs would put out way better. Cobs def interest me and I'm In the experimenting mode. Fuck, everything I'm doing in my grow is all an experiment for me this time around; Coco, LEDs, Autoflowers in general are completely new to me too so... I'm kinda going all in with it and trying something new. Got bored of growing under HIDs and in soil lol and now it's time to try something new. The worst that could happen is me coming up a couple new lights to play with and some weed to smoke. Good luck w those autocobs @Mizzo81

Back