New Grower First Auto-grow.Week 6 - Automaria #1 (Paradise Seeds) - 90 Watt LED UFO 7 Spectrum - 15" by 20" by

Hi,thanks for all the nice comments! I have a few more pics today i'll get some more tomorrow. 2 lower fan leafs have died since the last pics were taken but im not really worried about it now but what i am worried about is the white hairs starting to turn orange already.

A small percentage of them are fully orange so i wasn't too botherd about it but when i inspect my close-up photographs of the bud i can see that alot of the little white hairs are staring to turn orange at the tips. Does this mean the buds have almost finished growing and i wont get much more bud than whats on her already? I was kinda hoping they'd get alot fatter than they are right now especialy at the top but i don't know how long is left before it's fully matured and ready for harvest. Will there be time for this plant to fatten up before she's ready to be harvested? Can any of you guys give me an approximate estimate on how long is left till she is finished budding? Im now wishing i'd kept a diary of everything i noticed since day 1 im not even really sure how old she is lol. Thanks for all your input!

DSC01382.jpgDSC01383.jpgDSC01384.jpgDSC01385.jpgDSC01386.jpgDSC01390.jpgDSC01389.jpgDSC01388.jpgDSC01387.jpgDSC01391.jpgDSC01392.jpgDSC01393.jpg

Spectacular first grow 420! You are going to have a great harvest there-top banana!
It can be hard to tell under LED if you can get some pics in natural light maybe? From what I can see personally I would say you have a fair way to go yet. Plenty of time to fatten up and get those pistils nice and orange and receding into the bud. When they are finishing up all fan leaves should start to yellow and crisp away, and she will look ripe! I'd say a couple of weeks a least bro.

Good work you're killing it!

Hi,thanks for all the nice comments! I have a few more pics today i'll get some more tomorrow. 2 lower fan leafs have died since the last pics were taken but im not really worried about it now but what i am worried about is the white hairs starting to turn orange already.

A small percentage of them are fully orange so i wasn't too botherd about it but when i inspect my close-up photographs of the bud i can see that alot of the little white hairs are staring to turn orange at the tips. Does this mean the buds have almost finished growing and i wont get much more bud than whats on her already? I was kinda hoping they'd get alot fatter than they are right now especialy at the top but i don't know how long is left before it's fully matured and ready for harvest. Will there be time for this plant to fatten up before she's ready to be harvested? Can any of you guys give me an approximate estimate on how long is left till she is finished budding? Im now wishing i'd kept a diary of everything i noticed since day 1 im not even really sure how old she is lol. Thanks for all your input!

View attachment 389620View attachment 389621View attachment 389622View attachment 389623View attachment 389624View attachment 389629View attachment 389628View attachment 389627View attachment 389626View attachment 389630View attachment 389631View attachment 389632
Amazing pictures looking all funky with those LED lights. Hope it smells nice and funky in there too [emoji106]

Spectacular first grow 420! You are going to have a great harvest there-top banana!
It can be hard to tell under LED if you can get some pics in natural light maybe? From what I can see personally I would say you have a fair way to go yet. Plenty of time to fatten up and get those pistils nice and orange and receding into the bud. When they are finishing up all fan leaves should start to yellow and crisp away, and she will look ripe! I'd say a couple of weeks a least bro.

Good work you're killing it!

Cheers you've put my paranoia to rest! lol. I'll get some natural light pics tomorrow.

Amazing pictures looking all funky with those LED lights. Hope it smells nice and funky in there too [emoji106]

Yeah it's got this strong musky weed smell i cant even describe and if i touch it my fingers are sticky and smell like some cheesey bud lol. This is only meant to be 45cm tall according to the seed packet and its already 67cm tall! they said between 8%-12% THC too but everywhere i look on the buds and the leafs around the bud are coated in balls of THC and looks more coated than 99% of the weed i buy here in Scotland even the good stuff! They must be shaking the buds before selling it? The best weed i've ever had was my own and they were total failures but the small amount of bud i got was wayyyy more potent than anything i've bought commercialy. I've only had weed close to that twice and those were from a guy i know who grew it himself and sold me some quickly after it had been cured.

Hi there i just took some pics in the kitchen its very dull outside and i had an energy saving bulb on the ceiling but i reckon its true colour. I took one with the flash on aswell just incase it showed anything else. Im a little bit worried i noticed those little round orange spots appear on a couple of the very small buds leafs at the top on the main stem and im wondering if its the calcium again? They also have this dark almost purplish colour around the edge. It's 2 inches away from the light could that maybe be causing this? I can feel no heat coming from the light at this distance and i've had a fan in the closet 24/7 for a couple of weeks now and plenty of ventilation. At work we sell calcium-magnesium food supplement,i dont know if its capsules of pills but im going to get a bottle and try adding it to the water and see if it stops it from happening again. If any of you can give me a rough guide of how much to add that would be great and i'll update the details of the supplement tomorrow after work how many mg's the pills/capsules contain etc.

DSC01394.jpgDSC01395.jpgDSC01396.jpgDSC01397.jpgDSC01398.jpgDSC01399.jpgDSC01401.jpg

Oh forgot to mention i watered her today with 3 litres of water and only used half strength nute this time i had some gut feeling that i shouldnt give her the full strength untill i see that the top bud leafs are not degenerating any further.
Im feeling very very lazy right now lol(it's Sunday after all!) so i'll take another couple of close up pics of those spots/leafs im talking about later today but u can kinda see it already in the pics here. Thanks again for all the support you help me sleep better at night and not be so OCD about it all!

your flowers still have a lot more fattening up to go, look a few more weeks off finishing

orange spots? its not just orange trics is it? is so yo got nothing to worry about
if your really worried get a close up photo f these spots

your flowers still have a lot more fattening up to go, look a few more weeks off finishing

Im happy to hear this i was worried the other day that i might be only getting very smal buds but you and DazedandSuperConfuzed have put my mind at ease regarding this,my only worry now is this.......

DSC01402.jpgDSC01403.jpgDSC01404.jpgDSC01405.jpgDSC01406.jpg DSC01411.jpgDSC01410.jpgDSC01409.jpgDSC01407.jpgDSC01412.jpgDSC01415.jpgDSC01414.jpgDSC01416.jpg

Those tiny orange spots on the bud leafs are alarming to me. I have moved the light back a bit further incase its the light causing it or making it worse. I notice the leafs on the main stem at the top are more yellow than the rest of the side branch leafs and the lower leafs/buds on the side branches do not have this defect on them. They are also a very dark colour at the tips with a slight purpilish tinge to them and none of the lower leafs are displaying this. I hope i can stop this from degenarating more than it already has!

Back