Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

It's baby steps in supercropping. Basically you take the stem with thumb and forefinger with both hands and twist. Be fairly gentle until you get the feel for it. Twist until you feel a snap. Don't worry it shouldn't break. That's the inner Hurd breaking. If you keep doing that all the way up the stem over a few days it'll make a five lane highway for water and nutes. If you continue in the same spot it'll create huge knuckles.

It's baby steps in supercropping. Basically you take the stem with thumb and forefinger with both hands and twist. Be fairly gentle until you get the feel for it. Twist until you feel a snap. Don't worry it shouldn't break. That's the inner Hurd breaking. If you keep doing that all the way up the stem over a few days it'll make a five lane highway for water and nutes. If you continue in the same spot it'll create huge knuckles.
Oh okay! I've been doing that! I think I started when you first suggested it.

Man look at her she's just beautiful! I love seeing the buds getting fatter everyday!
20160618_133716.jpg
20160618_133649.jpg
20160618_133503.jpg
20160618_133625.jpg

Back