Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

Welcome to afn! The longest wait is the curing process. Its even worse...
Ha! My 4X Auto Fast Bud (my first harvest ever) is about 1/2 way gone already and is maybe a week to 10 days into curing! LOL

Curing is the hardest wait only if you're very good at waiting. [emoji12] [emoji28]

And every time I open that jar, it smells like butter. Yum, definitely the best tasting/smelling bud I've ever been around.

Anyway, I just started reading the journal from the beginning. I'll probably jump to the end already and see how everyone's doing, since it's already determined that I'm not so great at waiting.

God job so far, I'm definitely following the thread and happy to see anothef girl playing with plants around! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Haha, tie it down. I told you...I think I did.. way back in the beginning. That the Nirvana Bubblicious could get huge. Maybe it wasn't you. But anyway tie the main down or over. I found her to be a N hog thirsty for it even in flower.
Stepside2.jpg

Keep feeding her it might be a BOM cup for you

Ha! My 4X Auto Fast Bud (my first harvest ever) is about 1/2 way gone already and is maybe a week to 10 days into curing! LOL

Curing is the hardest wait only if you're very good at waiting. [emoji12] [emoji28]

And every time I open that jar, it smells like butter. Yum, definitely the best tasting/smelling bud I've ever been around.

Anyway, I just started reading the journal from the beginning. I'll probably jump to the end already and see how everyone's doing, since it's already determined that I'm not so great at waiting.

God job so far, I'm definitely following the thread and happy to see anothef girl playing with plants around! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I think more women need to grow! I've been watching your grows. You're doing awesome! I'm glad you found one of my journals!!

Haha, tie it down. I told you...I think I did.. way back in the beginning. That the Nirvana Bubblicious could get huge. Maybe it wasn't you. But anyway tie the main down or over. I found her to be a N hog thirsty for it even in flower.View attachment 586266
Yes it was me lol

Haha, tie it down. I told you...I think I did.. way back in the beginning. That the Nirvana Bubblicious could get huge. Maybe it wasn't you. But anyway tie the main down or over. I found her to be a N hog thirsty for it even in flower.View attachment 586266
BOM would be amazing!

Back