Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

I am so angry I found fruit fly larvae in the bottom of a couple of my pots. I bought a few things to eradicate them. I took one pot out and about halfway up there was nothing so I got rid of that dirt and replaced it with my mix it seemed to be the worst one. They are extremely attracted to kind soil ughhhhhhhhh fml. As if spider mites weren't bad enough to deal with!

I am going to do nothing but mesh pots next time so the kind soil isn't so easily accessed.
What do you plan on using? Ceylon cinnamon will get rid almost any of that stuff in your soil. Most stores in the US sell cassia cinnamon, which won't help much, due to Ceylon cinnamon being more expensive than gold at one point. ... Anyway. Ceylon cinnamon is amazing. It has tons of anti bacterial and anti fungal properties. I buy mine from Amazon. It's like $5 for an 8oz jar. I use it on our vegetable garden inside and out and never have any trouble.

What do you plan on using? Ceylon cinnamon will get rid almost any of that stuff in your soil. Most stores in the US sell cassia cinnamon, which won't help much, due to Ceylon cinnamon being more expensive than gold at one point. ... Anyway. Ceylon cinnamon is amazing. It has tons of anti bacterial and anti fungal properties. I buy mine from Amazon. It's like $5 for an 8oz jar. I use it on our vegetable garden inside and out and never have any trouble.

Most health food stores, apothecary's, etc... will carry Ceylon cinnamon in the US.

I buy it to eat as the cassia cinnamon sold at grocery stores in the US has a much higher concentration of courmarin which is a natural rat poison and it kills your liver....

I bought coriander oil, peppermint oil and rosemary oil. I got a diffuser and cedar packs to deter all pests. I'm not playing with these little fuckers! I also bought sand to top my soil and I'm switching to mesh pots.

Back