Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

I have not beaten the addiction yet hahaha. .. I have been going back and forth today on whether I should checkout on my next order or not. I'm trying to make sure I have what I want right now lol. I have a problem clearly haha. What seed bank do you all use?

There is no cure for your addiction, except maybe grow more !

I use Nirvana, Sensi seeds, MSNL, and Herbies auto site.

I love how Herbies auto site is layed out and he has a great selection but I'm done ordering from there until he changes up his stealth shipping. He has used the same not so stealth method for far too long and I know of many who have had customs grab their order.

Oh, and I've been collecting Stone's genetics for a while now from his site, when ever he opens up that special Mossy / Stone part of his fridge :thumbsup:

To learn about Mossy's genetics and Stone's development of those genetics check out the Dragon sub section under the Med section here.

I've got a special plan for those beauties.....

Only one person besides myself knows exactly what I'm doing with those Dragon genetics, and it will stay that way until a very stable Dragon's egg is hatched.

And at that point I will have to ask @Mossy for her blessings on the name I have chosen. It will meet her full criteria she layed out years ago for these Dragons.

Possibly even more completely than any other before has as there has always been the non munchies criteria that was never really met...

Until now ! :cooldance::shooty::cooldance:

:frog:

Last edited:
20160603_190400.jpg
20160603_190220.jpg
20160603_190231.jpg
It's not the autos these are my auroras I just had to share my excitement with you guys I'm so freaking happy lol me and these girls have been through it. My first canna babies. I think I might shed a tear hahaha.

There is no cure for your addiction, except maybe grow more !

I use Nirvana, Sensi seeds, MSNL, and Herbies auto site.

I love how Herbies auto site is layed out and he has a great selection but I'm done ordering from there until he changes up his stealth shipping. He has used the same not so stealth method for far too long and I know of many who have had customs grab their order.

Oh, and I've been collecting Stone's genetics for a while now from his site, when ever he opens up that special Mossy / Stone part of his fridge :thumbsup:

To learn about Mossy's genetics and Stone's development of those genetics check out the Dragon sub section under the Med section here.

I've got a special plan for those beauties.....

Only one person besides myself knows exactly what I'm doing with those Dragon genetics, and it will stay that way until a very stable Dragon's egg is hatched.

And at that point I will have to ask @Mossy for her blessings on the name I have chosen. It will meet her full criteria she layed out years ago for these Dragons.

Possibly even more completely than any other before has as there has always been the non munchies criteria that was never really met...

Until now ! :cooldance::shooty::cooldance:

:frog:
I'll need some of those hatchlings @HashMaster Lol and yes I was shocked when my herbies order arrived because it was deff NOT stealth! Attitude does a good job though. I won't order from herbies again either until they change their shipping ways.

I'll need some of those hatchlings @HashMaster Lol and yes I was shocked when my herbies order arrived because it was deff NOT stealth! Attitude does a good job though. I won't order from herbies again either until they change their shipping ways.
Good to know!!!! Thanks for the heads up! Sheesh.....

I know!! At first I thought maybe I hadn't subscribed after all, but that's not the case.
Doesn't really make sense but I'm still not sure exactly how everything works here so idk.
Sorry bout your Cindy :(
Oh its okay I have more. I was just going to have fun with her and test some things out. I'll grow another. I haven't gotten any notifications from your grow either and I know I subbed to it!

Back