New Grower Finally, my first Mephisto - 24 Carat

You scare me now!! But it is appreciated as usual for your comment :biggrin: I think the photos aren't too good and the colour look slightly different, they all look healthy green with my eyes (hope I am right,lol). My base water is EC 0.25, A&B 0.5ml/l, then top with CalMag. She doesn't seem to have discolouration, I will leave her be and cry out for help if it doesn't go well :biggrin:

You are at 0.7 .. all good :)

I just bought 24c as a result of your grow!

You are at 0.7 .. all good :)

I just bought 24c as a result of your grow!
She is so amazing and so easy to grow, so far,lol

She is in day 29 now and she drinks a lot, around 2L everyday!!!

Day 27,28,29 - Into the 5th week, she is growing well, quite bushy and thirsty. EC 1, ph 5.8.

Day 27 (1).jpg
Day 27 (2).jpg
Day 28 (1).jpg
Day 28 (2).jpg
Day 29 (1).jpg
Day 29 (2).jpg

How is she doing @Trooperwife?

Must be finishing / finished?
My mum admitted to the hospital and I have to moved across the world to see her. Unfortunately she didn't make it, I am away from home to sort out the funeral etc. My plants are in my husband's hands, they seem to be doing well, apart from CalMag issue. However, we have to harvest 24k early next week and leave the rest of the plants as they are no way near harvest when husband comes and joins me. It's a shame but now, I don't give a damn about anything else. When we can back home, I will redo a new patches and hope the growing will take my mind off.

My mum admitted to the hospital and I have to moved across the world to see her. Unfortunately she didn't make it, I am away from home to sort out the funeral etc. My plants are in my husband's hands, they seem to be doing well, apart from CalMag issue. However, we have to harvest 24k early next week and leave the rest of the plants as they are no way near harvest when husband comes and joins me. It's a shame but now, I don't give a damn about anything else. When we can back home, I will redo a new patches and hope the growing will take my mind off.
Sorry to hear this. :bighug::pass::vibes::karmacloud::rip:

Sorry to hear this. :bighug::pass::vibes::karmacloud::rip:
Thanks Mate. It was a shock as she was healthy, didn't have any long term illness. But I know she wants nothing more than my happiness, so for the sake of her, I will stay strong and live a happy life, also grow more strains, lol
As long as I am happy, that is the best and last thing I can do for her.

Thanks Mate. It was a shock as she was healthy, didn't have any long term illness. But I know she wants nothing more than my happiness, so for the sake of her, I will stay strong and live a happy life, also grow more strains, lol
As long as I am happy, that is the best and last thing I can do for her.
Crazy world we live in nowadays, always best to keep your head high.

Back