New Grower Finally, my first Mephisto - 24 Carat

Trooperwife

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have been waiting for a bigger grow space in order for me to grow more, and finally I can start growing my first Mephisto - 24 Carat. Seed was planted into a coco pellet which was soaked in Canna Rhizotonic 2ml/l.

- 11L fabric pot
- Canna Coco Professional Plus
- 120 x 60 x 150 grow tent
- Hipargero 450w COB and later will turn on Kingbo 300w Led Light as well
- pipe in with air cooler
- 2 monkey fan
- Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter + 4'' extraction fan
- Canna A+B, Cannazym,Canna Rhizotonic,Canna PK13/14,Canna Boost,CalMag (4.2% N, 4.7% CaO, 1.7% MgO)

20/4 light. Temperature high 22C-28C,RH is 45, every now and again it is 50- 65% but mostly stays on 45% mark. pH 5.8 - pH 6

She popped a bit today but will wait until the cotyledon to call her in day 1.

Still going through hell with my Bubba Kush and hope I will do better of this one as I do have some high hopes :biggrin:

@jumper114 @Beerhunter CDN
Germination.jpg

Last edited:
I will be following good luck .

Awesome genetics!

Keep EC low IMO!
Yes sir :biggrin: How low do you recommend, 1/4,1/2? Do you mean keeping EC low from start to finish or just from the seedling?

I start at 0.3 for the first two weeks then raise 0.1 each feed till I see a nice level of green. I try to not burn them anymore.

I don’t get much above 0.5 feed even at full flower. That would be 0.8 after cal-mag to ro water. I.e my base is 0.3 ec

I have seen a few go to 1.0 on a few strains late flower - but most seem to fry them when young!

High end genetics will reward with less is more. Easy to add feed to coco!

I start at 0.3 for the first two weeks then raise 0.1 each feed till I see a nice level of green. I try to not burn them anymore.

I don’t get much above 0.5 feed even at full flower. That would be 0.8 after cal-mag to ro water. I.e my base is 0.3 ec

I have seen a few go to 1.0 on a few strains late flower - but most seem to fry them when young!

High end genetics will reward with less is more. Easy to add feed to coco!
Thanks for the info. What is your feeding schedule? Do you water with nutes everyday or feed-feed-water?

I run to waste - with auto drainage - so full feed constantly with air pump reservoir. Cheap to make yourself - I did :)

Coco cannot be over watered so I drip feed every two hours. Keeps the medium constant.

Due to its structure I found coco could go dry quick - so I could not rely on two feeds a day late veg / mid bloom.

Wastefull - I lose 10 l a day. But fully automated - so easy. I just make Nute solution

Day 1 - Leaves came out but facing down. Put her in a fabric cup as I run out off coco, hopefully she will be in her final pot on Thursday. 70ml with pH 5.8, 300ppm

Attachments

• Day 1 (1).jpg
    Day 1 (1).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Day 1 (2).jpg
    Day 1 (2).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 59
Day 5 - She was transplanted into a 11L fabric pot with Canna Coco Professional Plus. Feed 300ml with pH 5.8, 280 ppm.

Attachments

• Day 3 (1).jpg
    Day 3 (1).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 48
  • Day 4 (2).jpg
    Day 4 (2).jpg
    161 KB · Views: 45
  • Day 5.jpg
    Day 5.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 33
Back