Indoor Feminized seeds.

Do you use feminized seeds?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hello. While checking trough the forum a question has been made in my mind. Whats about feminized seeds? As far as I have read, so many people use just regular autoflower seeds and have to throw about 3/10 plants out because they were male. I have seen many autoflower feminized seeds in many online shops and the price isnt bad aswell. I want to know why growers just dont use feminized seeds and dont even worry about male plants? Is there any big difference between feminized and regular autoflower seeds, which would effect buds, yield or growing?
Thank you for reading my post, hoping for answers soon and have a nice day! :smokeit:

Regular seeds contain a mix of female and male seeds and some growers use the males to pollinate the females to make there own seeds or use the males to cross breed with another strain to make there own hybrids.If your not into breeding or getting seeds your better of just getting female seeds then you no what your going to get.

Interesting.....I rarely read grows where the grower is running regular non femmed autos.

Regular seeds can also be more stable. there is a place for both regs and fems. I run both, as I like to toss pollen around a bit.

Okay, thanks guys and girls. I was just wondering if there is any big difference. :)

Back