Reaction score
Currently Smoking
My hay like harvest from earlier this year
I have an outdoor photoperiod in flower right now, pretty nice size. She is in a 3 gallon fabric pot (thought she was an auto but was mistaken), and growing in fox farms coco loco. I am feeding 1 gallon at sun up before I go to work. By the time I get home from work, the plant is starting to wilt, or is fully wilted (90 degrees here during the day). I feed as soon as I get home, anywhere from .5 to 1 gallon. The plant looks nice and healthy to me, but am wondering of feeding 2x per day is okay? Or should I be feeding in morning, and just watering in the evening.

I feed twice a day indoor in coco once the girls are in flower. Treat coco as hydro and be rewarded.

Also, coco isn't a plain water medium.

I have an outdoor photoperiod in flower right now, pretty nice size. She is in a 3 gallon fabric pot (thought she was an auto but was mistaken), and growing in fox farms coco loco. I am feeding 1 gallon at sun up before I go to work. By the time I get home from work, the plant is starting to wilt, or is fully wilted (90 degrees here during the day). I feed as soon as I get home, anywhere from .5 to 1 gallon. The plant looks nice and healthy to me, but am wondering of feeding 2x per day is okay? Or should I be feeding in morning, and just watering in the evening.
I'm growing in Coco coir in 5 gallon buckets using Advanced Nutrients and I feed twice a day photo. And autoflowers everybody's doing fine

Its also the the size, 3 gallon dry out pretty fast. Outdoor I run 10 gallon, I can squeak out a few days between watering if in soil. Coco was still an every day thing, but only once a day needed at that size.

Yeah I agree I started out in dirts however the Coco coir allows you to feed twice a day where the dirt won't dry out quick enough or drain what am I calling dirt everything else

Yeah I agree I started out in dirts however the Coco coir allows you to feed twice a day where the dirt won't dry out quick enough or drain what am I calling dirt everything else

It does indeed...the girls are charging hard... I'd like a nap. Only another 30 days...
15676893725371645264248277580824.jpg

Also here in Missouri we do have a lovely environment for growing marijuana however it's a lovely environment for growing everything else and using the dirt anddoody encouraged all the six and eight legged creatures to want to live in it man the pecker gnats are hard to get rid of

In dirt I had Roots the size of a tennis ball or a grapefruit

Thanks guys! Yea I should have used my 5 gallon pots. Oh well, maybe next year. My wife is drawing the line and is asking me to harvest this one and then stop for a while.

Back