Favorite Auto CBD Strains?

Reaction score
High,
i thought i would ask this question here, since this is where all the top breeders are.

i just grew and sampled my first pure CBD auto fem, and am over the moon with how good i feel.
The strain was Dina-Fem's Dina Med, and i did a very poor job of growing her, but nonetheless sold on CBD strains.

i had lurked here some a couple of months ago and saw some reports from members on here talking about some of their favorites CBD strains.
i hope these are the right names:
@BCBudlady,
@Mizzo81
@Mcdee
@MissUniverse

@at anyone else who can and will chime in to what your favorite CBD strains are, effects for you and such.

Thank-you all for helping an old man and his family out.

High,
i thought i would ask this question here, since this is where all the top breeders are.

i just grew and sampled my first pure CBD auto fem, and am over the moon with how good i feel.
The strain was Dina-Fem's Dina Med, and i did a very poor job of growing her, but nonetheless sold on CBD strains.

i had lurked here some a couple of months ago and saw some reports from members on here talking about some of their favorites CBD strains.
@BCBudlady,
@Mizzo81
@Mcdee
@MissUniverse

@at anyone else who can and will chime in to what your favorite CBD strains are, effects for you and such.

@#CBD , Hi there and welcome to AFN! I have grown many CBD rich strains that are no longer available. They were offered through Healing Path Genetics and it is not operating right now. Most of these strains contain a healthy amount of THC also.
You grew out a very low THC/high CBD strain in DinaMed and I hear it’s excellent.
A favorite for me is Industrial Plant CBD.
Autoflower Portal offers GoldWidow CBD , but it has pretty high THC too.
@HashMaster may be able to chime in on high CBD low THC strains.

@#CBD , Hi there and welcome to AFN! I have grown many CBD rich strains that are no longer available. They were offered through Healing Path Genetics and it is not operating right now. Most of these strains contain a healthy amount of THC also.
You grew out a very low THC/high CBD strain in DinaMed and I hear it’s excellent.
Favorites dinafem industrial and white widow

Thank-you for the warm welcome @BCBudlady.

Too bad about Healing Path Genetics, but sounds like i will still be able to find and grow out some more of D-F's CBD strains.

High,

@BCBudlady,
@Mizzo81
@Mcdee
@MissUniverse

Hey bud, havent done a bunch but a few.

Fastbuds - cbd crack is a nice day smoke positive feelings with some energy.

Healing path genetics - WWCBD beautiful plant, when I chopped her smells of chocolate but rosin had a peppery taste.

Royal Queen seeds -Solomatic all cbd up 21% no more than 1%thc. This is for my wife because she doesn't like to be high.

Last edited:
High,

@BCBudlady,
@Mizzo81
@Mcdee
@MissUniverse

My favorite has to be healing path genetics whitewidow cbd you can get it on oes still I think

Smells like chocolate

Hey bud, havent done a bunch but a few.

Fastbuds - cbd crack is a nice day smoke positive feelings with some energy.

Healing path genetics - WWCBD beautiful plant, when I chipped her smells of chocolate but rosin had a peppery taste.

Royal Queen seeds -Solomatic all cbd up 21% no more than 1%thc. This is for my wife because she doesn't like to be high.
Thanks for chiming in brother.

hi my friend and welcome to afn im tom .ive grown a cross cbd /thc and only 1 pure CBD I've documented it if you have a min its a dinafem dinamed kush CBD its been great for my wifes pain plus its nice to smoke https://www.autoflower.org/threads/st-tom-complete-thread-dinamed-kush-cbd.73462/ she was amazing and dinafem do some great strains
Thanks Tom for the warm welcome!

That dinamed kush is one that i am really looking hard at. Money is low since i got hurt on the job, so i want to make sure what i grow will work good for myself and i just got my wife to smoke for the first time in her life. She just asked me if we can smoke before be. That makes my year, as she is in as much or more pain than me.

i will go check out your grow journal.

Back