#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

I probably should have stated that I've had ph issues before with a lousy meter and I now have a good meter oakton ph2 and calibrate it regularly using 2 point calibration. I'm confident it's not ph related. I simply fed her too much N early on due to not being familiar with the nutes I'm using. I backed off the N and am now transitioning to flower nutes. I do appreciate the help though guys, thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No have not seen your plans today..have you made a post here on them today?

Your signature..? Talking about your experience..never was in question..but since this is a grow battle and Shit talking is encouraged here..just let me say this...

View attachment 765424

:headbang::pighug::headbang: :amazon::naughtystep::amazon:
:baby::woody::baby::woody::baby::woody::baby:

:pimphand: :muahaha::warrior:
my experience? what ya talking about? I only asked if ya took a look at my girls today, from my current grow... hmmm

I probably should have stated that I've had ph issues before with a lousy meter and I now have a good meter oakton ph2 and calibrate it regularly using 2 point calibration. I'm confident it's not ph related. I simply fed her too much N early on due to not being familiar with the nutes I'm using. I backed off the N and am now transitioning to flower nutes. I do appreciate the help though guys, thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
alll is good bro, was only my suggestion.

my experience? what ya talking about? I only asked if ya took a look at my girls today, from my current grow... hmmm
No man..have not dug into your profile to find your current grow.. you said signature so I assumed you were talking about your signature phrase.. sorry for misreading your misleading comment..

:bighug:

Here is my auto garden..

Screenshot_20170615-092911.png

I showed you mine..now you show me yours..
:chimp:

No man..have not dug into your profile to find your current grow.. you said signature so I assumed you were talking about your signature phrase.. sorry for misreading your misleading comment..

Here is my auto garden..

View attachment 765442

looks very nice bro! here is mine! 15mins after fed. today.
upload_2017-6-15_10-31-57.jpeg

Here is my auto garden..

View attachment 765442

upload_2017-6-15_10-35-28.jpeg

Here is my auto garden..

View attachment 765442

Good Lord! They're almost covering the fan! Would I be correct to assume them to be "Boom Buds"?

Back