#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

and I was just saying that usually when there is clawing, yeah N is always thought of first, but there is underlying condition with ph not allowing nutes to be taken in, or am I wrong?
Of course your right..no need too bait me ..bad ph will affect the plants uptake of anything..just don't look like it here tho..

Peace

@Mossy no led here..no way no how..

I trim leaves for...
1. Bud sites more light
2. More air flow through plant
3. Keeps the plant in a state of stress
4. Plant works harder with less leaves keeps the nutrients flowing and used up..they use their energy instead of storing sugars and and getting backed up with excess nitrogen
5. Total less leaves in grow space allows more plants to be grown due to space allowance
6. When I harvest ALL my trimming go into butter bag..all stemed leaves are gone and what's left is tricome incrusted sugar leaves...makes trimming a breeze
7. No humidity sweats with less leaves
8. I love a gnarly looking plants
9. Overall less humidity in grow tent
10. I like buds with stems in them..not stems with buds on them

Plants use sign language for communication...you just have to pay attention and read them... weed plants just want to make flowers..that's it...that's their whole purpose in life...ditch the leaves..grow the buds

To quote a good friend..
"I'm not a leaf lover"
Right on Brother!!
even excessive humidity can make the broad leaves curl down.A common mistake is to mistake a nutrient deficiency with a PH imbalance. A PH imbalance will cause your roots to be unable to take up nutrients and can even damage the roots. Anytime you see a possible nutrient imbalance such as yellowing, necrosis, or other signs of plant damage you should double check your PH before adjusting nutrients.
What would you call excessive humidity? Just curious about this as well.

IMG_2955.JPG
IMG_2953.JPG
Hey all, weekly update, my runt is back in action and started flowering a few days ago. Also here's a picture of the 2 tips I cloned off of her, they're doing fine and pushing a single bud each so far.
CD0178E7-319A-436F-843F-4D44CB5C9EAF.jpg

Here's my two GSCs at about 38 and 36 days. One's lanky as all get out, and the other squat and bushy. Go figure; same seeds, same environment & feed. Both on the BioTabs program.
I done nothing with Miss Bushy yet. But the lanky gal has got some severe defol and LST on lower branches. I'm debating what to do about her run-away top bits.
38.GS1 f.JPG
38.GS1 l.JPG
38.GS2 a.JPG
38.GS2 c.JPG

It's definitely too much N. I dialed it back and the leaves have lightened up but the tips are still really dark.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
View attachment 765070 View attachment 765069 Hey all, weekly update, my runt is back in action and started flowering a few days ago. Also here's a picture of the 2 tips I cloned off of her, they're doing fine and pushing a single bud each so far.
View attachment 765068
what would I call it? depends on environment I have no idea what the temp & humidity levels are, I was making a point only! that you "can see broad leaves droop/claw from high humidity although i know that wasn't issue here!

Good day growers.its day 38 today for my comp girls;) both really loving life.i have all the vertical growth i want so anymore will just be a bonus.they are now switching to bud mode ,and i have my army of colas ready waiting .lets see how they bud up;)
_20170615_132220.JPG
_20170615_132309.JPG
_20170615_132342.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Of course your right..no need too bait me ..bad ph will affect the plants uptake of anything..just don't look like it here tho..

Peace
bro, i wasn't baiting you... I said i thought it had do with ph preventing nutrients from being taken in...and everyone else kept saying no its N issue without checking for ph issues that "could" be causing the issue...N alone would be adsorbed just fine if ph is on track and no toxic levels are present.But was clear something out of wack "preventing uptake" normal fix is not to fed with more nutes is all i was trying to say. a flush would be.

bro, i wasn't baiting you... I said i thought it had do with ph preventing nutrients from being taken in...and everyone else kept saying no its N issue without checking for ph issues that "could" be causing the issue...N alone would be adsorbed just fine if ph is on track and no toxic levels are present.But was clear something out of wack "preventing uptake" normal fix is not to fed with more nutes is all i was trying to say. a flush would be.
Not necessarily...the pk is also low here I believe..so flushing would only further decrease that...lightening up on n here while maintaining proper ph I believe will be the best..that's what I would do... But then again I don't flush with plain water.. Water days I give calmag and silica..

No way is the perfect way..your right I'm right...I'm wrong your wrong..who cares..
This cat is skinned!!

Not necessarily...the pk is also low here I believe..so flushing would only further decrease that...lightening up on n here while maintaining proper ph I believe will be the best..that's what I would do... But then again I don't flush with plain water.. Water days I give calmag and silica..

No way is the perfect way..your right I'm right...I'm wrong your wrong..who cares..
This cat is skinned!!
yeah i agree, we both correct... For me I would of gave flush, waited 8-10-12hrs or so, see how she responds if fine, then start fed again... but thats me :p Btw did ya check my grow out today? they looking nice, huh? look in my sig.

yeah i agree, we both correct... For me I would of gave flush, waited 8-10-12hrs or so, see how she responds if fine, then start fed again... but thats me :p Btw did ya check my grow out today? they looking nice, huh? look in my sig.
No have not seen your plans today..have you made a post here on them today?

Your signature..? Talking about your experience..never was in question..but since this is a grow battle and Shit talking is encouraged here..just let me say this...

Screenshot_20170209-195120.png

:headbang::pighug::headbang: :amazon::naughtystep::amazon:
:baby::woody::baby::woody::baby::woody::baby:

:pimphand: :muahaha::warrior:

Back