Just chillin.. Gettin swole and stuff..
DSCN0882~2.JPG
DSCN0883~2.JPG
DSCN0884~2.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0882~2.JPG
    DSCN0882~2.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 93
Izzy goodman ul be glad u did.they will love u back alot for all the love u have given them so far.ul see all in good time .always happy to help happy growing;)
Hahaha yea they need the time to recover out of recharge(got a dose or 2 early on) and no mammoth p so far this round stocking up soon...

The reassurance is much appreciated all in good time yea your right i believe tomorrow will be day 40 for me almost to the fun stuff lol

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Remember..if you place in the Top 5 in this leg you will need to be in the Champion of Champion grow off's starting 1st Sept 2017 for the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] comp..our first full run through on [HASHTAG]#growbattleoftheyear[/HASHTAG] :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Hey, @Green75 - when you give a girl a haircut, you take no prisoners. Where'd you learn your barbering skills, military boot camp? :woohoo: Inspiring, but scary. :yoinks:

:salute:

Self taught..growing for over twenty years..all kinds of benefits in defoliation

It Surprises me how many indoor members are going for the extreme trim method..do you Think it is a reaction to LED lighting....not as much canopy penetration..or just for increased bud production...?

Love the video work as well. It's a real gift for you to share all that experience through the medium of annotated video. Makes it easy to understand and assimilate. I've already been experimenting more aggressively with on of my plants based on your tutorials. Many thanks --- I know that stuff takes a lot of time and attention to detail to produce as clearly as you have.

Yup..:applause:..from all of us. We Live and Learn by Seeing other members use methods successfully.... :headbang:

Hey thanks a lot man..nice of you to say..Yes..takes tons of time to document all this on mutilple sites..I need to find more time..or a secretary would be nice...Lol

Thanks for watching

40 hours in each day is what I'm aiming for...:coffee:..I Need it to keep up..

yeah I know what ya mean, mine slightly behind also. But after seeing everyones are, I didn't sweat it much. seems everyone entering rapid growth now so all our next set of shots should be looking rather sweet!

Bliss...

She is Looking Good @Prophetiko :d5:.in fact..I haven't Seen an Ugly one yet....:vibe:

Mossy giving a defol is all for canopy penatration ,to get light to the lower nodes and coverd budsites .once they see the light they shoot straight up for an army of dominant colas;) happy growing every1;)

@Mossy no led here..no way no how..

I trim leaves for...
1. Bud sites more light
2. More air flow through plant
3. Keeps the plant in a state of stress
4. Plant works harder with less leaves keeps the nutrients flowing and used up..they use their energy instead of storing sugars and and getting backed up with excess nitrogen
5. Total less leaves in grow space allows more plants to be grown due to space allowance
6. When I harvest ALL my trimming go into butter bag..all stemed leaves are gone and what's left is tricome incrusted sugar leaves...makes trimming a breeze
7. No humidity sweats with less leaves
8. I love a gnarly looking plants
9. Overall less humidity in grow tent
10. I like buds with stems in them..not stems with buds on them

Plants use sign language for communication...you just have to pay attention and read them... weed plants just want to make flowers..that's it...that's their whole purpose in life...ditch the leaves..grow the buds

To quote a good friend..
"I'm not a leaf lover"

Back