#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Izzy snap.is day 40 for me today and will be starting bloom nutes my girls are ready to make some big buds,good work mate ur bang on track .happy growing every1;)

Izzy snap.is day 40 for me today and will be starting bloom nutes my girls are ready to make some big buds,good work mate ur bang on track .happy growing every1;)
Autobeast good times ahead... Its crazy every time I look at the girls they just keep getting bigger gotta love those autopots

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

I probably should have stated that I've had ph issues before with a lousy meter and I now have a good meter oakton ph2 and calibrate it regularly using 2 point calibration. I'm confident it's not ph related. I simply fed her too much N early on due to not being familiar with the nutes I'm using. I backed off the N and am now transitioning to flower nutes. I do appreciate the help though guys, thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do you recommend the [HASHTAG]#Oakton[/HASHTAG] meter @Dmrides220 ..and how much was it...?...I Think my soil is out but the meter I got is crap...
Some great techniques being shown in this thread, and people say you can't train autos :crying:

Or defoliate...:coffee:

I too would like to know the same please

The top 3 of the film comp enter the final so me you and trip are in bro

All top 3 places in the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsfilmcomp[/HASHTAG] get a Starting place in the Champions Battle.

Top 5 in the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] get an Automatic Start in the 2018 Champions leg 2018..1st Sept 2018 so they can Defend their 2017 Title... :headbang:

Quick question... just completed my second grow, too noid for journals, purple haze auto and auto thc bomb harvested .but is 8.1 oz and 8.4 oz a good harvest ?

Yup..:headbang:

Autobeast good times ahead... Its crazy every time I look at the girls they just keep getting bigger gotta love those autopots

Sounds Perfect to me...:coffee:

Nice izzy mate defo great times ahead.any pics of ur girls mate at day 40? Autopots are another level so im sure ur gna get some great buds.here are my ladies in 3 gal smart pots.day 40 today ;) had some very good growth.armed and ready for flower;)
_20170617_104655.JPG
_20170617_104743.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Party at Vapo's!! he's got some good buds!!

:d5: Yup I'm pencilling in all the Cremation services..:coffee:

Mossy giving a defol is all for canopy penatration ,to get light to the lower nodes and coverd budsites .once they see the light they shoot straight up for an army of dominant colas;) happy growing every1;)

Yup..:headbang:..I always do it for my outdoor photos...I just haven't practiced it on my Autos yet...:eyebrows:..

@Mossy no led here..no way no how..

I trim leaves for...
1. Bud sites more light
2. More air flow through plant
3. Keeps the plant in a state of stress
4. Plant works harder with less leaves keeps the nutrients flowing and used up..they use their energy instead of storing sugars and and getting backed up with excess nitrogen
5. Total less leaves in grow space allows more plants to be grown due to space allowance
6. When I harvest ALL my trimming go into butter bag..all stemed leaves are gone and what's left is tricome incrusted sugar leaves...makes trimming a breeze
7. No humidity sweats with less leaves
8. I love a gnarly looking plants
9. Overall less humidity in grow tent
10. I like buds with stems in them..not stems with buds on them

Plants use sign language for communication...you just have to pay attention and read them... weed plants just want to make flowers..that's it...that's their whole purpose in life...ditch the leaves..grow the buds

To quote a good friend..
"I'm not a leaf lover"

Yeah..I'm all for it....:d5:..I suppose it is with being outdoor..half the time my off seasons get the leaves Blown off them..:coffee:..on photos I trim all the lower pop corn buds too..if it is not going to Mature into something worth smoking..I don't see why the plant should expand energy on it..:biggrin:

Mossy i also strip all bottom growth at flower stage.as u say all the energy focuses on the top of the plant for big buds.works a treat.and autos take it just as well as photos mate as long as its strong and healthy.give it a go mate and ul see.they love u back for it;) happy growing every1;)

Nice izzy mate defo great times ahead.any pics of ur girls mate at day 40? Autopots are another level so im sure ur gna get some great buds.here are my ladies in 3 gal smart pots.day 40 today ;) had some very good growth.armed and ready for flower;)View attachment 766442 View attachment 766443happy growing every1;)
Looking great autobeast loving the lst I need to try my hand at it really open the girls up... I took pics on day 41 last 2 pics taken today day 43, I also lowered the lights from 18 to 14 inches see how they react before going lower gsc on the left glue in the right

Happy growing everyone
45592b9d6049b9468f210c479ccd010f.jpg
401a387c2988c5d6dd30bc9d88220bc3.jpg
d912fa7b39e86c47c514299508d3e1af.jpg
ecc3cd94e5d68d67ea2789d3f83ab0a7.jpg
cb5bfab395b0616298b4f1208a57467a.jpg
e7262d972df44836dce6442126bc9698.jpg

Back