#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Hell yes izzy there looking bang on track.lots of buds to come bro;) and lst is easy mate.really does give u the most out of the plant.was my only option with these 2,as they had a rough patch around day 20 to 25 .no light or fan.timer failed while i was away.so shocked them alot.but really shows how strong @FastBuds genetics are ,top quality id say;) happy growing

Day 43 or 44.. Staring to frost up
20170617_134735.jpg
20170617_134954.jpg

Attachments

• 20170617_134954.jpg
    20170617_134954.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 81
Hell yes izzy there looking bang on track.lots of buds to come bro;) and lst is easy mate.really does give u the most out of the plant.was my only option with these 2,as they had a rough patch around day 20 to 25 .no light or fan.timer failed while i was away.so shocked them alot.but really shows how strong @FastBuds genetics are ,top quality id say;) happy growing
Helllllz yea that's what I love to hear auto beast tons of bud sites can't wait for them to fill in, mine had a real slow start then they just exploded even the gsc first time successfully running anything fastbuds exciting to say the least... With the size of these 2 I bet they love some lst I might throw a scrog net in next grow and continue tucking these ladies for now [emoji53]

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Quick question to those who have grown GSC what's the longest you've seen her show her female bits? Mine is day 38 and no pistils yet (I believe) but has a beautiful structure

Quick question to those who have grown GSC what's the longest you've seen her show her female bits? Mine is day 38 and no pistils yet (I believe) but has a beautiful structure
First time growing gsc for me but mine still seems to be in veg day 40+ pretty sure she's still stretching

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Every auto I've grown has shown sex in under 25 days. Even the GSC from this comp that I culled had already shown sex. Thats super strange that you both have plants that are 40 plus days and neither has shown.

Here is my GSC, just taken the leading leaves off the main stem a few days ago in attempt to improve branching, seems to have worked as the secondary's are now stretching fast. think she is going to be a decent size :smoking::smoking:
IMG_20170619_101816.jpg

Back