#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

DSC04787.jpg
Picture perfect!

Hey All, My Babies finally broke ground Pineapple Express & Girl Scout Cookies. I'm Not sure I would call this day one just yet, tomorrow I think. anyways here are my 2 babies.
IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG

@Rebel not sure if you get a badge for every battle or what..I have one already from previous battle...so not sure if I get another or not..if so...badge me up please...Thanks...pipes high!!

View attachment 747862 What's with the picture uploads?? Yesterday they were upside down, today sideways? What am I doing wrong?? Anyone?
If you guys don't get this fixed, I'm gunna sick @Rwdyredhead on your asses! Beleive me, you don't want that!! LOL
Hi Sonny, your photos have to be in the correct orientation BEFORE you post them. Sometimes you think they're good when you open them on your computer --- but that can be deceiving 'cause depending on what app you use to open the photo, many of the apps will automatically correct the orientation --- but only for that moment of display. On a Microsoft based computer, you have to use the Explorer app and display the files in the folder in "ICON" mode. That will show you their true orientation. To change an orientation, just RIGHT CLICK on the file (photo) and you'll have an option to rotate it. I'm sure there are other methods to do all of this, but this is what I do. I don't know what the sequence would be on an Apple computer, nor what you'd do to detect and change orientation if you're not using a computer -- just a smartphone. Good luck.

View attachment 747862 What's with the picture uploads?? Yesterday they were upside down, today sideways? What am I doing wrong?? Anyone?
If you guys don't get this fixed, I'm gunna sick @Rwdyredhead on your asses! Beleive me, you don't want that!! LOL
If you are using a smartphone take the pictures with your phone sideways and the volume button facing down. Then when you post them they will be perfect here

Hi Sonny, your photos have to be in the correct orientation BEFORE you post them. Sometimes you think they're good when you open them on your computer --- but that can be deceiving 'cause depending on what app you use to open the photo, many of the apps will automatically correct the orientation --- but only for that moment of display. On a Microsoft based computer, you have to use the Explorer app and display the files in the folder in "ICON" mode. That will show you their true orientation. To change an orientation, just RIGHT CLICK on the file (photo) and you'll have an option to rotate it. I'm sure there are other methods to do all of this, but this is what I do. I don't know what the sequence would be on an Apple computer, nor what you'd do to detect and change orientation if you're not using a computer -- just a smartphone. Good luck.
Thanks a bunch Sky1, hopefully that does the trick. I did try to flip the photo first after it posted wrong. but like you said, a display thing!

Back