#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Day 6 for the girls

The girls have got two feedings of recharge and today they got their first feeding of Remo nutrients low ppms at full strength these girls will take it in stride I also picked up some fulpower these girls will be getting foliar fed as well look out guys bringin the big guns out
75447720412919dab1f583d0e953b4f4.jpg

They're now sharing the two closet cases knowing they didn't need a ton of intensity right off the bat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 6 for the girls

The girls have got two feedings of recharge and today they got their first feeding of Remo nutrients low ppms at full strength these girls will take it in stride I also picked up some fulpower these girls will be getting foliar fed as well look out guys bringin the big guns out
75447720412919dab1f583d0e953b4f4.jpg

They're now sharing the two closet cases knowing they didn't need a ton of intensity right off the bat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Rebel gladiator badge please

IMG_0258.JPG IMG_0259.JPG At day 11 from drop. She don't talk back just yet, but i expect pretty soon!

@Mossey @Ripper why do the images appear upside down? I flipped them on my end to no avail they still appeared on the forum upside down! What gives?? I don't see that happen to anyone else!

Last edited:
Back