#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

She's got 6 leaves! Is a Unicorn badge possible? The whole sweaty, Caesar salad, sandy arena theme is a little much for her. She will kick your girlie girls to the curb with her hooves and shiny horn instead!

Attachments

• IMG_1950.JPG
    IMG_1950.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 69
Day 7, and i've got issues. My WCOG is up, and doing nothing. Normally i'd have culled her by now, but I stuck it out cos of this comp, but I dont have much hope for her. @Ripper can I germ a new one?
IMG_3727.JPG

compared to my Blackberry Kush, same age, to the hour,
IMG_3723.JPG
nearly

No new ones can be germed bud sorry
No worries. The second set of leaves are slowly on the move, i'm hoping that when they get out, it might fire things into life. I should have germed 2 and picked the best one :face: schoolboy error

No worries. The second set of leaves are slowly on the move, i'm hoping that when they get out, it might fire things into life. I should have germed 2 and picked the best one :face: schoolboy error
I have had some do that and they turned out to be good ones.. I watered it hem a little less to makes the roots go looking for water...

I have had some do that and they turned out to be good ones.. I watered it hem a little less to makes the roots go looking for water...
She's been watered once, yesterday, she wont be fed again, for maybe 5 days now, maybe 6, my normal regime.
Ill wait it out, treat her with kid gloves. :pighug:

Back