#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Thanks Ripper!! that's probably the problem!! Whew! damn, I bet Red was getting antsy to jump on someone!! ha

Now Sonny Bunny, I don't know what the heck you're talking about!

I'm so sweet I I don't even need to put sugar in my tea.
I'm so sweet that bees think I'm a flower.
I'm so sweet that I help people up & brush them off after I kick their ass. How much sweeter could I possibly be???

Day nine...first nodes removed on both..

Screenshot_20170512-192852.png

Screenshot_20170512-192845.png

Screenshot_20170512-192910.png

Screenshot_20170512-192919.png

Auto Mechanics......for all top five seats!!

Quick garden pic...

Screenshot_20170512-210810.png

@Rebel gladiator badge please

@Rebel gladiator badge please

I've done those two @Ripper ..:d5:..I Think @Rebel might be having time problems.

View attachment 747862 What's with the picture uploads?? Yesterday they were upside down, today sideways? What am I doing wrong?? Anyone?
If you guys don't get this fixed, I'm gunna sick @Rwdyredhead on your asses! Beleive me, you don't want that!! LOL

I was having the same probs with my tablet...@sniper said to edit the photos ..once you have edited them they stay the right way up..worked for me..:headbang:

IMG_1018.JPG

I Think...:coffee:

I've done those two @Ripper ..:d5:..I Think @Rebel might be having time problems.

I was having the same probs with my tablet...@sniper said to edit the photos ..once you have edited them they stay the right way up..worked for me..:headbang:

View attachment 748268

I Think...:coffee:

I've been catching up I just keep losing my notifications every few days... So its weird.. It never used to do that...

Back