#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Hey Elle, good to see you here. Let's grow some fastbuds together! I dropped an lsd-25 yesterday.
Yeah man I'm here! I'll get a pic of my girl shortly, not sure she's got leaves yet for my badge but I'll go look in a minute.

Oh I'm giving all you guys hell!

Are there any other chicks in the contest? I have a feeling I'm gonna need some backup.
Hi Red! Yes, I'm a chick... more like big momma hen LMAO! And a Brit to boot. We need some girl power here! I haven't been growing autos long, only about 6 months, so I'm not an expert by any means, but it's good to have some female company growing.

Good luck sister! :thumbsup::bighug::pass:And to all the brothers too, I guess LOL.

Yeah man I'm here! I'll get a pic of my girl shortly, not sure she's got leaves yet for my badge but I'll go look in a minute.

Hi Red! Yes, I'm a chick... more like big momma hen LMAO! And a Brit to boot. We need some girl power here! I haven't been growing autos long, only about 6 months, so I'm not an expert by any means, but it's good to have some female company growing.

Good luck sister! [emoji106]:bighug::pass:And to all the brothers too, I guess LOL.
Yay Elle came out to play! I'm still waiting impatiently for my lsd-25 to pop up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back