#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Yeah man I'm here! I'll get a pic of my girl shortly, not sure she's got leaves yet for my badge but I'll go look in a minute.

Hi Red! Yes, I'm a chick... more like big momma hen LMAO! And a Brit to boot. We need some girl power here! I haven't been growing autos long, only about 6 months, so I'm not an expert by any means, but it's good to have some female company growing.

Good luck sister! :thumbsup::bighug::pass:And to all the brothers too, I guess LOL.

Well Hell Yeah! Great to meet you Elle

Thanks for the well wishes. For sure nice to run across some more femininity around here. I've only been growing for 6 months period, so you still got me beat lol

Hoping to just have fun, enjoy good company, & always looking to learn some stuff along the way. Can't wait to see your girl!

Yay Elle came out to play! I'm still waiting impatiently for my lsd-25 to pop up.
Elle works full time now, she doesn't have time to hang out in LS during the week at the moment. Catching up is done at the weekend and takes ALL my free time! So don't worry that I'm not on much in the week, things will improve within the month.

Now where's my camera... Be right back!

Elle works full time now, she doesn't have time to hang out in LS during the week at the moment. Catching up is done at the weekend and takes ALL my free time! So don't worry that I'm not on much in the week, things will improve within the month.

Now where's my camera... Be right back!
Congrats on the job!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Touchdown!!!! I'm officially in this race now!

Attachments

• IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 34
Just got home & checked my seed & we have life.
Glad I checked cause she was upside down so I righted her real quick.
To me it's hard to tell the pointy side on some of these really small seeds.

Attachments

• CM170505-161908002-1.jpg
    CM170505-161908002-1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 55
Back