#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

@Rebel badge please
deb23fdc640f110e78d30b9af2e245ff.jpg

We have life good luck too all, will get labels and choose that special girl in the AM

Today I will go with it being day one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Every day I get excited for the mail man and every day I feel sad lol hope my seeds get here tomorrow. I so want to start this grow battle :headbang::pass:

@Mossy Do you know when will the Optic foliar prize will be shipped? Thanks

Team Auto Mechanics have all checked in...and are in full affect...there are 5 of us!!

@sonny @LuckyAcres @Marley @Rwdyredhead and myself... We got permission to cross the boundary lines to come over here and represent and make friends...but first thing is first...
We are going to kick your assess!!!!

Now that that is said...we wish you all a glorious battle...

One day we shall all stand United..in a free world!!

:friday::baby::goodluck: :smokeout:
Won't be long and you all will be gazing in awe at the awesomeness that is TeamAutoMechanics!

Good day auto growers.so i pop 1 bean each out of a 3 pack. Girl scout cookie and tangie matic auto,both germed.go fastbuds;) still waiting for testbeans to arrive,iv soaked these beans for 3 days in a glass of water, in a bid to keep them happy for longer while they germ for longer.they went into tissue and taproots are growing well.il try give them 2 more days in tissue.only cause i cnt set my tent up till moved house ,not long now.
_20170506_090339.JPG
_20170506_090358.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back