#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Team Auto Mechanics have all checked in...and are in full affect...there are 5 of us!!

@sonny @LuckyAcres @Marley @Rwdyredhead and myself... We got permission to cross the boundary lines to come over here and represent and make friends...but first thing is first...
We are going to kick your assess!!!!

Now that that is said...we wish you all a glorious battle...

One day we shall all stand United..in a free world!!

:friday::baby::goodluck: :smokeout:

Sorry again, dont know whats going on with my notifications, just switched them back on, again lol, I have a GG and GSC in root riots :thumbsup:will gets some pics taken shortly :smoking:

Team Auto Mechanics have all checked in...and are in full affect...there are 5 of us!!

@sonny @LuckyAcres @Marley @Rwdyredhead and myself... We got permission to cross the boundary lines to come over here and represent and make friends...but first thing is first...
We are going to kick your assess!!!!

Now that that is said...we wish you all a glorious battle...

One day we shall all stand United..in a free world!!

:friday::baby::goodluck: :smokeout:

See the auto mechanics arnt aware of the afn auto crew and our skills.kick our ass!!! Ha ha .time will tell.growers time will tell;) happy growing every1;)

Look at you all making up teams and what not......that's cute......just to lose to this guy <-------------------------------------------Bahahahaha!

Back