Yeah, I thought it was in the UK. In my case I have to order from US distributors because in the past I got into a little bit of a fight on a couple of occasions with customs. So now anything with my name is likely to raise a red flag.
They are in Spain and UK. I ordered from a European distributor once, with stealth shipping. Six months later I received an envelope from the company with a letter inside from US Customs stating the seeds had been confiscated. I was out $100.00 and never ordered from another company outside of the US again. Back then, about 8 years ago, I knew of no distributors in the US. Now I can go to a dispensary and buy seeds if I wish but the nearest is a 140 mile drive roundtrip.

When will USA be able to buy from you. I am sick of missing out. Buy 1 get 1 right now. No , no deals for you.

When will USA be able to buy from you. I am sick of missing out. Buy 1 get 1 right now. No , no deals for you.
I understand the frustration, but we legally can't ship commercially. Our distributors run their own deals pretty often so it's best to keep an eye out for when they do.

Hopefully one day we can ship direct! =)

Hey Señora @Fast Buds Heather what is the afn discount code for y’all’s site?? I know their is 1 but I forget and someone been asking in the chat lately but no idea what to tell him!
:thanks::bighug:

Hey Señora @Fast Buds Heather what is the afn discount code for y’all’s site?? I know their is 1 but I forget and someone been asking in the chat lately but no idea what to tell him!
:thanks::bighug:

I will see what I can do! If I get one, keep a look out for a thread on the subject =)

North Atlantic is my Go-To for Fastbuds. They are currently running a special with free Purple Haze seeds with Fastbuds purchases and always seem to toss in an extra bean or two as well. Last time I ordered from them, they had free Sour Diesel seeds with each Fastbuds pack.

North Atlantic is my Go-To for Fastbuds. They are currently running a special with free Purple Haze seeds with Fastbuds purchases and always seem to toss in an extra bean or two as well. Last time I ordered from them, they had free Sour Diesel seeds with each Fastbuds pack.

After reading your response ,
went to North Atlantic website picked up a fastbuds 5 pack of Blue dream Auto, came with 2 freebies of my choice, took the 2 fem photos.

Multiverse Beans has Fastbuds now. I've ordered a few times from Paul now, always super fast shipping and a couple extra seeds.

Back