@Mizzo81 @Fast Buds Heather my place in the US has everything but Orange Sherbet and Wedding Cake. Only 1 place in US has them and they're pricey lol. I am hopeful in a few months I will be able to get my hands on some. If so, Orange Sherbet sounds like it was made for me and will get as much as I can! Mizz you know me and sativas hahaha, and orange is my favorite pop cycle flavor so... Cant wait to get some soon, but this Bluedreamatic is quickly becoming my favorite. Rosin is smooth doesn't tear my throat up, and believe me I've been tryin' lol. Stay lifted.

Hey!

I see, well hopefully more of them will have them soon. I know this OC VID-19 situation is putting a delay on a loooot of things. If I hear anything, I'll le tyou know!

Hey!

I see, well hopefully more of them will have them soon. I know this OC VID-19 situation is putting a delay on a loooot of things. If I hear anything, I'll le tyou know!
Awesome! I am well stocked on Fastbuds no doubt, but I'm greedy I gotta have them all lol. I want to do my Mexican Airlines but had germ issues with that 1. 4 out of the 5 didnt germ???? I'm saving the last 1 for the time being in hope's it was just a bad streak with me. You have some top shelf genetics at Fastbuds keep up the good work! Stay lifted.

Awesome! I am well stocked on Fastbuds no doubt, but I'm greedy I gotta have them all lol. I want to do my Mexican Airlines but had germ issues with that 1. 4 out of the 5 didnt germ???? I'm saving the last 1 for the time being in hope's it was just a bad streak with me. You have some top shelf genetics at Fastbuds keep up the good work! Stay lifted.

We're happy to replace things that don't germinate! Send me a DM and we will sort it out

Many of your US distributors seem to be either sold out hard or at least sold out of everything that I might want. Is that just the Covid19?

Many of your US distributors seem to be either sold out hard or at least sold out of everything that I might want. Is that just the Covid19?

Unfortunately, yes, it has affected shipment times and coordination of promos.

So why are some of the US dealers saying that they are sold out normal size packs, but they say you can “special order” 100 seeds? Are they just not ordering anything at this time?

@Fast Buds Heather , tent filling up fast with fastbuds;) thanks again and happy growing every1;)
IMG_20200522_160605_806.jpg

:pass: :greenthumb: :salute:

So the drought seems to be getting worse. Has FB stopped shipping to their distributors in the US?

Well guess my question i was going to ask will be answered soon. I was wanting that strawberry pie auto but in US.

Back