Six shooter closing in on her final days.
4320C978-128B-47E3-A0EC-DE4C34E4A4EA.jpeg

How you liking this? Awesome strain I love this strain wish I had more room to grow this every grow.
It’s not bad I have to run it again. And dry it slower or something. Terps were kinda low. Hoping every time I open the jar it will smell better but it’s not there lol.

It’s not bad I have to run it again. And dry it slower or something. Terps were kinda low. Hoping every time I open the jar it will smell better but it’s not there lol.
I know the feeling, sorry bud. Mine was good had nice diesel on back end. 1st time I grew bud I could smell the diesel. Great bud wish i still had some lol.

I know the feeling, sorry bud. Mine was good had nice diesel on back end. 1st time I grew bud I could smell the diesel. Great bud wish i still had some lol.
The six shooter I did is nice and citrusy piney stinky. Good day smoke too without getting the anxiety going and also helps with pain but don’t put u on the couch.

@Fast Buds Heather this is an old thread r the Instagram accounts still active? When will wedding cheesecake be shipping and available in the US.

It's an old thread, but I believe you can pick up our newest releases at Seedsplug.com or Seedsman.com =)

It's an old thread, but I believe you can pick up our newest releases at Seedsplug.com or Seedsman.com =)
@Mizzo81 @Fast Buds Heather my place in the US has everything but Orange Sherbet and Wedding Cake. Only 1 place in US has them and they're pricey lol. I am hopeful in a few months I will be able to get my hands on some. If so, Orange Sherbet sounds like it was made for me and will get as much as I can! Mizz you know me and sativas hahaha, and orange is my favorite pop cycle flavor so... Cant wait to get some soon, but this Bluedreamatic is quickly becoming my favorite. Rosin is smooth doesn't tear my throat up, and believe me I've been tryin' lol. Stay lifted.

Back