Awesome! I am well stocked on Fastbuds no doubt, but I'm greedy I gotta have them all lol. I want to do my Mexican Airlines but had germ issues with that 1. 4 out of the 5 didnt germ???? I'm saving the last 1 for the time being in hope's it was just a bad streak with me. You have some top shelf genetics at Fastbuds keep up the good work! Stay lifted.
Mcdee. I just posted a thread here about my experience with Fastbuds Original Skunk seeds I just received. Can't get a single seed to germinate. While at the same time every other seed I have planted germinates fine. Don't have any idea why my most recent Fastbuds seeds purchased refuse to germinate. Never had this issue with the six Fastbuds strains I bought last year. Just the newest ones from the Original line.

Mcdee. I just posted a thread here about my experience with Fastbuds Original Skunk seeds I just received. Can't get a single seed to germinate. While at the same time every other seed I have planted germinates fine. Don't have any idea why my most recent Fastbuds seeds purchased refuse to germinate. Never had this issue with the six Fastbuds strains I bought last year. Just the newest ones from the Original line.
Well that doesn't make me feel good about my Bubblegum I just got lol.

So why are some of the US dealers saying that they are sold out normal size packs, but they say you can “special order” 100 seeds? Are they just not ordering anything at this time?

I am not aware of the deals or sales that our distributors do, that is up to them to be honest.

If you ever have issues with Germination, please be sure to contact either the distributor you purchased from to find out their policy, or if you purchased from our site, please contact our customer service, or make a warranty claim as we do refunds for eligible non germinated seeds.

If you ever have issues with Germination, please be sure to contact either the distributor you purchased from to find out their policy, or if you purchased from our site, please contact our customer service, or make a warranty claim as we do refunds for eligible non germinated seeds.
I bought them from one of the distributors listed on Fastbud's company page. The Seed Cellar in Jackson Michigan. Right from their site:
Likewise, we offer no guarantee on germination or growth, and no refunds or exchanges will be given if your seeds do not germinate or grow to your liking.
I have purchased over $700.00 of Fastbuds seed packs in the last year. This package was the first I ever had any issues with. My latest purchase of Fastbuds seeds.

Seed Cellar is a state licensed dispensary, where marijuana is legal for use, possession and growing is legal.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...on-getting-fastbuds-seeds-to-germinate.78134/

Well guess my question i was going to ask will be answered soon. I was wanting that strawberry pie auto but in US.

At the moment, there are still some delays in shipment. However, I imagine Seedsman will be among the first to have them.

I bought them from one of the distributors listed on Fastbud's company page. The Seed Cellar in Jackson Michigan. Right from their site:
Likewise, we offer no guarantee on germination or growth, and no refunds or exchanges will be given if your seeds do not germinate or grow to your liking.
I have purchased over $700.00 of Fastbuds seed packs in the last year. This package was the first I ever had any issues with. My latest purchase of Fastbuds seeds.

Seed Cellar is a state licensed dispensary, where marijuana is legal for use, possession and growing is legal.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...on-getting-fastbuds-seeds-to-germinate.78134/

Send me a DM and we can discuss the matter there if you don't mind =)

Is Seedsman located in the United States?
They are in Spain and UK. I ordered from a European distributor once, with stealth shipping. Six months later I received an envelope from the company with a letter inside from US Customs stating the seeds had been confiscated. I was out $100.00 and never ordered from another company outside of the US again. Back then, about 8 years ago, I knew of no distributors in the US. Now I can go to a dispensary and buy seeds if I wish but the nearest is a 140 mile drive roundtrip.

Back