Indoor Farqual does gorilla o.g. X purple amnesia auto test

Awesome grow! I myself am planning a very similar grow. Two questions for you: 1. what size fabric pots do are you using? 2. Aside from watering, how many times did you feed these ladies per week?

very nice return man. how is she to smoke?

It was a pretty clean earthy/fruity smoke. The high is one that will knock you on your ass when burned and when vaped it is total relaxation. Very good for pain and naps. :)

Awesome grow! I myself am planning a very similar grow. Two questions for you: 1. what size fabric pots do are you using? 2. Aside from watering, how many times did you feed these ladies per week?

I use 3gal pots and for this run it was every watering with mega crop for the first month roughly every other day and then when they started to stretch during flower I was feeding every other day with the addition of sweet candy. Made some really dense buds and smelled like tropical fruits and a bit hazy while in its finally weeks. The cure smells more earthy and almost like a peach pie. If I had a chance to grow this one again I would definitely add it to the garden.

Hey @Farqual thought I seen you got one of these trim bowls, have you used it and if so how do you like it?
61nHq7N1nVL._SY355_.jpg

Hey @Farqual thought I seen you got one of these trim bowls, have you used it and if so how do you like it?
View attachment 894313

It’s a joy to use sir! As long as your material is dried up a bit it does a wonderful job with just a few turns of the handle. It is a pain in the ass to clean however. Can do about an oz of material at a time and it only takes a minute

Back