Indoor Farqual does gorilla o.g. X purple amnesia auto test

Man it's crazy How Healthy they are and have been from day one bro!!!! Mega Crop is good stuff your plants are killers man✌️
I noticed with my blue Toof the GBD amendment and Mega Crop at 2grams per gallon with calmag she has really done well then I see this grow of yours with just the Mega Crop it's proof the stuff is Good investment !!!!

Man it's crazy How Healthy they are and have been from day one bro!!!! Mega Crop is good stuff your plants are killers man[emoji111]️
I noticed with my blue Toof the GBD amendment and Mega Crop at 2grams per gallon with calmag she has really done well then I see this grow of yours with just the Mega Crop it's proof the stuff is Good investment !!!!

Yea man I’m digging the hype and the results. It’s funny too with this test from SS I’ve got one that’s showing to be more Sativa dominant and the other more indica. It’s working wonders and I added a bit of the sweet candy to the feed last night. At about .4 g per gal. Hoping it gives them that little bit of umpff even adding it later on. I noticed there wasn’t really a feed schedule for it so I wrote Greenleaf and asked. They say if you use it with megacrop to start adding after the first week of preflower. Glad you all have been checking in and hope I can help if needed!

Yea man I’m digging the hype and the results. It’s funny too with this test from SS I’ve got one that’s showing to be more Sativa dominant and the other more indica. It’s working wonders and I added a bit of the sweet candy to the feed last night. At about .4 g per gal. Hoping it gives them that little bit of umpff even adding it later on. I noticed there wasn’t really a feed schedule for it so I wrote Greenleaf and asked. They say if you use it with megacrop to start adding after the first week of preflower. Glad you all have been checking in and hope I can help if needed!
Did you buy the 21lb bag and if so do you have a pic of the bag and something for reference. Wondering about the size

I started my blue toof and my solo on sweet candy mid flower and they both are swelling up nice I mix 1/2 tsp with 4grams of mega and 3 mill of calmag and they both look happy

Did you buy the 21lb bag and if so do you have a pic of the bag and something for reference. Wondering about the size

Yea I bought the 21lb bag but it’s already been tossed out and re bagged for storage it came in a box that was about 8x4x12 inches though
a1a95b7093181cfee54c8529d3e1dd32.jpg
this was the only pic I managed

Yea I bought the 21lb bag but it’s already been tossed out and re bagged for storage it came in a box that was about 8x4x12 inches though
a1a95b7093181cfee54c8529d3e1dd32.jpg
this was the only pic I managed
Awesome, I held off buying that because I'm low on space and was worried it was going to be a giant package, but that seems reasonable.

Awesome, I held off buying that because I'm low on space and was worried it was going to be a giant package, but that seems reasonable.

Yea it wasn’t bad. When I repackaged it all I ended up using four one gallon ziplock bags and only filled them half full. Takes up about as much room as a one gallon bottle of botanicare

Day 55! Oh boy how the girls are growing so sweet and sticky and getting nice and chunky! Feed has been 5.5g of megacrop and .3ish g of sweet candy in a gallon of water final ph is 5.9 for the last five days. I’ve watered them twice since the sweet candy has been introduced(way late in the game mind you) and they have been exploding! Noticeable swells in the last few days since adding( could also be that this is just a bad ass strain!) it’s amazing how different these plants are as well. The larger of the two was topped on time around week 3 and the other left to grow as is would with a little LST to try and keep the canopy even. Also got a bowl trimmer for my harvests here on out. So excited! Hope all is well in your gardens folks and send so vibes for the heavyweights that I have struggling!
046cb857415155bcea124b1033b643ac.jpg
79b082f1483677141ad5ccbe9265f203.jpg
88ad15f7b365841f52b501c371d0ab6f.jpg
3a10794b235f6250f0f01d401ea3046b.jpg
87dc09716ca007753aaab63500d4e0e7.jpg

Back