F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
Iam about to start my @REMO nutrients in three days. My test subject will be all 23 of my plants.

Last edited:
I just mixed my first batch of MICRO GROW, VELO KELP,Magnifical I use 15 liter jugs and will use 20 mills a liter. I want to do all my plants 23 of them I have enough nutrients. I plan on switching over anyways I will just obtain enough for a second grow here we go. I will not PH once I will not use any PH up products just what I have been given to grow with. Here is my plants 10 to 15 will start tomorrow with REMO the rest in a few days. three different seed companies
IMG_4510.JPG
IMG_4508.JPG
IMG_4507.JPG
IMG_4505.JPG
IMG_4506.JPG

I mixed up my first 15 liter batch. I punched in 15 liters as the size of my container in there calculator it said 20 mills for 15 liters I then decided what a one LITER container would say it said 1 mill a liter so I am boarding on the side of caution being a new nutrient and Autoflowers that are being grown which I have learned due to there unique ability to be done in 60 days requires honing of photo period nutrients IMO. I am going to feed feed then water as suggested I have never done that most 60 day strains I feed at quarter strength to half by the time they are in full flower and only feed straight water the last ten days. So this is going to be a whole new way for me feeding Autos. I am excited to see what I get for a end product which I feel will be HUGE. 80 day strains I will give a few drinks of water two or three at the most

Last edited:
I have watched several videos on REMO Nutrients and REMO Recommends using Natures Candy in the veg cycle as a food source for beneficial bacteria at 2 mills a liter. I will incorporate that in my next 15 liter jug of food and I will ramp up to 20 mills on micro grow and VeloKelp and Magnifical as the calculator suggest this calculator is spot on. The other brands with close to the same NPK ratio they would want me to run 4 mills a litre where as REMO'S calculator is right where I would run other nutrients at unreal 1.25 mills give or take a bit per liter

Yeah bro it makes a lot of sense to feed Nature's Candy at vegetative cycle already as it feeds the bennies that then helps feed the plant. Good luck with your grow and lets hope you get super yield! I see you must use LEDs too... how much of light you planning on using for that set?

Med grower I plan on putting the wattage to my grow cottage. I have 1200 watt cob 660 watt draw form the wall three three hundred watt old school panels pushing 140 a piece from the wall I have a TASTY T4 2100 335 watts oh yea I got another COB from china 400 watt 186 from the wall and three apollo six units pushing 210 watts from the wall. When in full flower I will have 2,231 watts in a 5X9 tent. I have been told overkill more than once but the plants love the light LOL

Med grower I plan on putting the wattage to my grow cottage. I have 1200 watt cob 660 watt draw form the wall three three hundred watt old school panels pushing 140 a piece from the wall I have a TASTY T4 2100 335 watts oh yea I got another COB from china 400 watt 186 from the wall and three apollo six units pushing 210 watts from the wall. When in full flower I will have 2,231 watts in a 5X9 tent. I have been told overkill more than once but the plants love the light LOL

2231w total and all LED! Wow man that must be awesome! Thats about 10 times more power than I have. :haha:

Well alright, I have a whole lot less space and less plants too but man that is awesome. :thumbsup:

Back