Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Dude!! Thanks bro. I seen pre flower and thought that only happens once put into 12/12. Because i dont want any flowering till August. Told you guys im an auto grower lol this shit tripped me out. Gotta give huge thanks @Growtogrow @tylerdurben88 for quik pm help and info. Thats why i love this community. Sorry @davisgirl for trippin you out haha

I can understand why you were freaked out mate but as you now know it's perfectly normal and exactly what we are looking to see at this stage of the Grow :thumbsup:

The girls have been repotted so they are going to love that extra medium to put down a good rootzone :bong:

Another great update mate. Keep them coming :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

What up peeps? Busy busy today. The quik critical and blue cookies were both hungry and dry so transplanted them into 3 gallon smart pots. Threw in a couple tblsp of mykos, top dressed 2 tblsp bio live and 1 tablsp neem seed meal. We see in couple days if they like it. They sleep right now so i get pic of them tomorrow, still gotta transplant 2 more.
20190516_183942.jpg
20190516_184005.jpg
20190516_184110.jpg
20190516_184248.jpg
20190516_184531.jpg

So i decided to go with the 30 gallon pots. Should be easy transplant then. Not sure when tho yet. Playing it by feel. I know they goin outside right around the 27th slowly get used to the sun. Ill have her all lathered up with aloe and silica by then

Back