Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

@Tyler_Durden88 @Dinafem-Mark @MesaBoogie i use agsil for silica foliar and systemic with diatomaceous earth around the stalks. I buy all nutrients from buildasoil.com there silica is cheap and seems way better then rhino skin so far. Stalks are nice. Tyler the fence was $44 a panel. I think i got 16. 1280 sq ft but some light shows on far left corner of yard from power pole light. Sucks, pisses me off everyday i see it. Can only really use half the yard but we be alright. Was thinkin bout doin vids. Idk maybe youtube later. We see

20190523_195631.jpg
@MesaBoogie one lb. I think was $12.

@Tyler_Durden88 @Dinafem-Mark @MesaBoogie i use agsil for silica foliar and systemic with diatomaceous earth around the stalks. I buy all nutrients from buildasoil.com there silica is cheap and seems way better then rhino skin so far. Stalks are nice. Tyler the fence was $44 a panel. I think i got 16. 1280 sq ft but some light shows on far left corner of yard from power pole light. Sucks, pisses me off everyday i see it. Can only really use half the yard but we be alright. Was thinkin bout doin vids. Idk maybe youtube later. We see
Yea I always wanted to do a channel but it's risky for me. I've been talking with David Robinson (the garden sage) and I talked him into doing an autoflower grow so he can do some tests and get some info and advice on growing autoflowers. The dude can grow some green. He has a channel on YouTube and is also featured in growing exposed. His work and advice on drain to waste hydroponics is some of the best on the internet. The fact he's even asking me questions and chatting with me is awesome. Lol

Yeah that shit makes ya feel good huh. I don't know shit about hydro right now, prolly try it someday but i thinkin if these girls can makeit a few days until i get rest of fence built they are gonna be big. I didn't scalp but only first node. I wanna make em big from top to bottom but clean out the middles and shit just like my autos only bigger. I don't know yet my first outdoor big girls so will see as we go

Hahahahaha. Holy shit! Look at growth in 5 days. These girls about to be transplanted final homes. Gonna storm tonight so prolly tomorrow. They got seed sprout tea, barley corn and alfalfa silica monday. Aloe vera neem seed meal tea foliar tomorrow. Compost tea twice month for now just waiting on my air pump for 50 gallon barrels. One i got was only for up to 10 gallon. Once i get my cover crop goin ill load pots up with worms and let nature take over. Been alot of work with some more to go once they get closer to taller then fence. 2 in house still goin out tomorrow
20190528_204126.jpg
20190528_204158.jpg
20190527_190615.jpg

Hahahahaha. Holy shit! Look at growth in 5 days. These girls about to be transplanted final homes. Gonna storm tonight so prolly tomorrow. They got seed sprout tea, barley corn and alfalfa silica monday. Aloe vera neem seed meal tea foliar tomorrow. Compost tea twice month for now just waiting on my air pump for 50 gallon barrels. One i got was only for up to 10 gallon. Once i get my cover crop goin ill load pots up with worms and let nature take over. Been alot of work with some more to go once they get closer to taller then fence. 2 in house still goin out tomorrow View attachment 1065001 View attachment 1065000 View attachment 1065002
Looking great @faded187 Really nice work. Your ahead of me on the outdoor grow. Every time I start getting things ready the weather turns shitty and ruins my plans. 5 consecutive days of solid rain nearly drowned my babies and is giving my big gorilla glue hardly any chance of packing on some weight. It's unreal. It's like I'm living in Seattle Washington. Never the less I can't wait any linger to germ the rest so I'm popping all the seeds today and hoping for the best. Last year I started them inside and put them outside but the dramatic change in light and environment forced flower way to early and caused them to finish way to fast. So I'm germing them indoors and then putting them outside at the first set of leaves. I'm doing 10 gorilla glues and 8 suckerpunch bc they can take some abuse. The rest are polar express, lemon haze, juicy lucy, and auto-pounders. Hopefully I get at least 75% of them going good and produce some weight. I'm jealous of your back yard. That's my dream of my back yard but the old lady won't let me lol.

Thanks bro. Yeah i was gonna wait till tomorrow after the storms to put the last 2 out but lost power so no light for them. So i stuck a 3 ft bamboo stakes in them and now there all out battling the elements, hail ,rain ,flash floods, tornados forcast next 12 hrs. I been stressing balls but it is what it is i guess. Pretty sure they be fine. I guess update this and last post if you want @davisgirl i been super busy and prolly getting behind on battle plants. Oh yeah scratch the white cheese. She was tossed, had balls everywhere.
20190529_143736.jpg
20190529_143749.jpg

Thanks bro. Yeah i was gonna wait till tomorrow after the storms to put the last 2 out but lost power so no light for them. So i stuck a 3 ft bamboo stakes in them and now there all out battling the elements, hail ,rain ,flash floods, tornados forcast next 12 hrs. I been stressing balls but it is what it is i guess. Pretty sure they be fine. I guess update this and last post if you want @davisgirl i been super busy and prolly getting behind on battle plants. Oh yeah scratch the white cheese. She was tossed, had balls everywhere. View attachment 1065331 View attachment 1065330
Damn that sucks on the white cheese [emoji47]

Hey the yard looking awesome man. Sure wish I could grow outside like that I got to have everything in a freaking cage around here even behind a privacy fence I still got to be in a cage and it's got to have a top on it. When I sell this place and move out to the country. Then it'll be a whole different story out there.[emoji12]

I'm going to start growing inside 6 - Corn Crib cages that are 10 foot across by 15 foot tall each and put diy 1000g fiber pots in them. And grow [emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267]
Force-fed To fill each one of them cages.[emoji482]

Back