Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Looking good bro. You plan on topping or training them at all or you gonna let them do their thing?
I tried to fim all of them but as far as i can tell so far it looks like 2 was fim and 3 were topped. As far as training ive never done before indoors, have never needed to. If everything goes right they will be triple caged so ill run them through the cages and cut off or bend whatever feels right. And yes plenty more topping haha

I tried to fim all of them but as far as i can tell so far it looks like 2 was fim and 3 were topped. As far as training ive never done before indoors, have never needed to. If everything goes right they will be triple caged so ill run them through the cages and cut off or bend whatever feels right. And yes plenty more topping haha
I go a little extreme with my training. It's the control freak in me takes over and i feel like i need to I guess. But it always increases my yield. But if you plan on scroging them it's the same thing. And also I consider topping to be training bc your manipulating the plants structure to increase yield. Just curious is all.

I go a little extreme with my training. It's the control freak in me takes over and i feel like i need to I guess. But it always increases my yield. But if you plan on scroging them it's the same thing. And also I consider topping to be training bc your manipulating the plants structure to increase yield. Just curious is all.
Oh yeah bro, the only plants i haven't topped or fimd was maybe the first 3. I used to catch shit on here years ago because your not supposed to top autos. Proved em all wrong. Now everyone does it. Search back in like 2012 on some my journals. Nobody was topping autos on here. Cept me lol

Haha someone just liked this. was in my alerts This my biggest plant ever. Not even 300 dry grams. I think some people weighing their shit wrong lol
Screenshot_20190514-224755_Chrome.jpg

Back