Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Looking good bro[emoji481][emoji482]

Ive been working my ass off trying to get this garden in.
I've got lots to do yet.
Planting all the big girl's today.
Cool! Post some pics, i check ur thread later. I gotta get out and finish my yard, get the 3 gallon pots ready for transplant Sunday. Think im gonna throw og cookies [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in my made soil today see if she likes before i throw em all in.

My dinafem cheese xxl was 216 dry gs
20190422_171852.jpg
20190428_213522.jpg

Thanks bro, yeah there solid. I told mossy id get 300. My last one was 260. I pushed this one harder only thing i could think made different. Got my dna chocolope, Humboldt chocolate mint og and chemdawg in mail today, shout out to Dna and Humboldt. Gonna think bout where there goin. Prolly straight outside

Quik critical and blue widow are showing sex. Dont know how. Still new to photos but been puttin to sleep everynight at same time, wake up same time. No light leaks in tent. Crawled in there and no light whatsoever. Dont know what i should do now. Reached out to a couple photo warriors and will see what they say. Idk i hope i didn't fuck shit up.
20190509_202453.jpg

Quik critical and blue widow are showing sex. Dont know how. Still new to photos but been puttin to sleep everynight at same time, wake up same time. No light leaks in tent. Crawled in there and no light whatsoever. Dont know what i should do now. Reached out to a couple photo warriors and will see what they say. Idk i hope i didn't fuck shit up.View attachment 1057203

This is totally normal brother and nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

With photoperiod strains they start to show sex from week 4-8 of the veg cycle. These are called pre-flowers and 100% what we should be seeing. This is just indicating the sex of the plant which we already knew was "female" :thumbsup:

Everything is bang on track my friend :bong:

Oh shit!? I thought light leaks weren’t an issue untilb12/12. I’d better look at mine ...

As said mate what @faded187 is seeing is totally normal but I can understand why this may cause none "photo" growers to freak out :bong:

It's totally natural for a photoperiod strain to show sex prior to bloom (12/12) bring started :thumbsup:

The plant is not in bloom she's just showing that she's a lady :bong:

Everything looks perfect from my end :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

This is totally normal brother and nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

With photoperiod strains they start to show sex from week 4-8 of the veg cycle. These are called pre-flowers and 100% what we should be seeing. This is just indicating the sex of the plant which we already knew was "female" :thumbsup:

Everything is bang on track my friend :bong:

As said mate what @faded187 is seeing is totally normal but I can understand why this may cause none "photo" growers to freak out :bong:

It's totally natural for a photoperiod strain to show sex prior to bloom (12/12) bring started :thumbsup:

The plant is not in bloom she's just showing that she's a lady :bong:

Everything looks perfect from my end :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Dude!! Thanks bro. I seen pre flower and thought that only happens once put into 12/12. Because i dont want any flowering till August. Told you guys im an auto grower lol this shit tripped me out. Gotta give huge thanks @Growtogrow @tylerdurben88 for quik pm help and info. Thats why i love this community. Sorry @davisgirl for trippin you out haha

Back