Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Hey @davisgirl . Im kinda trippin on when to fim these girls. You think i should do on 5th node like my indoor girls? Or should i lollipop first few nodes then fim? Remember im running all season so 4 mnths veg. What do you think @Growtogrow
Faded I’m following your lead on this, this will be my first photo run. I’ll be in the tent the whole grow so my ladies are going to veg for only 45 days maybe I’m thinking.

Hey @davisgirl . Im kinda trippin on when to fim these girls. You think i should do on 5th node like my indoor girls? Or should i lollipop first few nodes then fim? Remember im running all season so 4 mnths veg. What do you think @Growtogrow
It's looking real good bud yeah you can do it at the fifth note or the six node either one it's a good time to do it or you can let it go depending on how tall you wanted to get I'm going to try doing that mainlining or manifolding this year outside with a couple of the smaller girls that I'm doing this year see what it's all about hey I'll get back with you guys later though I'm got a shitload of things I got going on

@davisgirl So im gonna be honest. I don't know shit bout organic yet and like a dumbass i potted my girls in 1 gallon ocean forest and i dont have no nutes and the girls are bout hungry. I guess im gonna go with the seed sprouting teas. Barley corn alfalfa but i aint got that shit yet and not just time yet to transplant so thinkin im gonna feed with my advanced nutrients. When i do transplant to 3 gallons ill try my new soil mix. Anyways i hopefully fimd all the girls. If not there at least topped. Day 21. the oldest anyways
20190505_172716.jpg
20190505_172734.jpg
blood pressure been crazy high lately so not much work been gettin done but soon this where they be livin. Hopefully 10 footers.
20190505_082323.jpg
gotta get em out in sun soon its hard for my air conditioner to keep up with my 2 400w hps haha

Last edited:
@davisgirl So im gonna be honest. I don't know shit bout organic yet and like a dumbass i potted my girls in 1 gallon ocean forest and i dont have no nutes and the girls are bout hungry. I guess im gonna go with the seed sprouting teas. Barley corn alfalfa but i aint got that shit yet and not just time yet to transplant so thinkin im gonna feed with my advanced nutrients. When i do transplant to 3 gallons ill try my new soil mix. Anyways i hopefully fimd all the girls. If not there at least topped. Day 21. the oldest anyways View attachment 1055263 View attachment 1055264 blood pressure been crazy high lately so not much work been gettin done but soon this where they be livin. Hopefully 10 footers. View attachment 1055268 gotta get em out in sun soon its hard for my air conditioner to keep up with my 2 400w hps haha
Looking good bro[emoji481][emoji482]

Ive been working my ass off trying to get this garden in.
I've got lots to do yet.
Planting all the big girl's today.

Back