Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Ladies comin along nice. Germed another blue cookies and blue widow. Probably germ a couple to go straight outside here in the next week.
20190421_161615.jpg

Day 9 for the ladies. Trying to get their new homes set up. 45 gallon smart pots spread out in this yard once i get it all fenced off and set up right. View attachment 1049744 View attachment 1049745 View attachment 1049746
Lol how weird is that. I'm doing the same thing putting up a big fence around my property. All week. A question on your ladies. Is there a reason you choose the clear transparent pots? The reason I ask is bc the roots hate light and will be discouraged to grow on the outside of the containers. Or are they just temporary until you transplant?

Lol. Yeah i know brother. There taped up black on outside. View attachment 1049753 my mother eats a shit ton of ice cream so when i go over there i grab all her containers. They slide out easy and im putting them in 5 gallon pots before big pots. @Tyler_Durden88
I didn't see the tape. Great thinking. I have a huge roll of gorilla tape in my growroom at all times that shits amazing. I've seen alot of people on here growing in soda bottles and can't figure out why the plants aren't growing. Them containers are perfect shape and size.

Im a broke ass fool but im putting everything i got into this yard and grow. Hope it goes like its pictured in my head lol.

I don't see why it would not mate. Your doing some serious garden prep. This has the potential to be one crazy flower show :pass:

I have my popcorn ready :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Your ahead of me on the outdoor prep. I finally found a spot that fits the bill but is gonna require some extra work. It's around 30 foot away from a ATV trail so it's easy to get to. It's a old logged area so it has great light penetration and has a natural spring coming out of the ground with a ppm of 30 and a ph of 6.3. Wich should do the trick. But I have to dig a hole by the spring and make a holding pond for clean water. And trim back a few limbs from a few trees to get the .morning and afternoon sun. Oh the joys of growing outdoors.

Back