Grow Mediums f6 does what f6 does ;)

Looking forward to see you grow and train those beautys!
Love your gorilla grow in the corn, crazy cool!

Not sure what to do, maybe start off with tomato trellis and trusty pipe cleaners.

I'm not keen on topping or disciplined enough for scrogging.. hmm

They are holding fairly tight node spacing which is Handy!

f6

IMG_20180731_143254.jpg

First issue... Kinda screws up my tent setup.

Stone Dragon is a male, I don't think there is any reliable way to turn him to female so I'm going to pop a Zamnesia Critical and take this dragon out and finish him and harvest pollen, maybe under t5.

The Zammy will be around 24 days behind though so hopefully I can still make the 4x system work!

Having them all plumbed up together does limit my ability to perpetually grow.. hopefully the Zammy catches up and not mind hot nutes when the other girls call for more foods!

f6

View attachment 936457
First issue... Kinda screws up my tent setup.

Stone Dragon is a male, I don't think there is any reliable way to turn him to female so I'm going to pop a Zamnesia Critical and take this dragon out and finish him and harvest pollen, maybe under t5.

The Zammy will be around 24 days behind though so hopefully I can still make the 4x system work!

Having them all plumbed up together does limit my ability to perpetually grow.. hopefully the Zammy catches up and not mind hot nutes when the other girls call for more foods!

f6
What a bastard. I had a fem seed turn out to be a male on my first round of plants, I pulled him out and fed him to my pigs!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Wednesday again! Day 22

Did a bit of maintenance, EC holding nicely at 0.7 and they are all looking fresh! The pale color I put down to this light but we will see, no deficiency observed and growth is stellar! Root are now reporting in the tray :thumbsup:

Unfortunately also some slime, but this is manageable and pretty much goes away when I get full canopy. Although I am working on fixing some "by design shortcomings" my rig has.

IMG_20180801_125755.jpg

Group shot, they have their solar panels out!
IMG_20180801_140349.jpg

My favorite! :pighug: Ruby!
IMG_20180801_150550.jpg

Got busy on Spiritwalker!
IMG_20180801_152546.jpg

Then bent her over and spanked her some more! :naughtystep::naughtystep:
IMG_20180801_160158.jpg

OMG I decided to top her!!!

Hmm new territory!

f6

Would a bit of correx sheet like NFT trays work for the slime? You could easily cut out holes for the pots but keep the rest of the tray covered so no light gets in.

Would a bit of correx sheet like NFT trays work for the slime? You could easily cut out holes for the pots but keep the rest of the tray covered so no light gets in.
Great idea, yeah each round I go to do something and then the slime dies down due to mature plant canopy blocking light!

I will suss the core stuff!

Hey my Brother, thanks for the tag on Autotron's thread, will be taking a look as time permits, but it's the height of Summer here & I'm getting ready for a trip to the west coast next week. Big Sur Highway is open once again so I'm going to take a drive up & down them visit some friends in the high desert. And hit all the dispensaries along the way!!! Plus I've been devoting all my spare time to researching a backpacking trip on the North Country Trail, and trying to keep Miss Dinafem Blue Cheese happy, I think it's working!!!
Here she is at day 23, showing bloom, just finished LST & some leaf pruning. Moving to bloom nutes and changing over from HID to LED tomorrow.

121bes0.jpg

Back