Grow Mediums f6 does what f6 does ;)

woOt!

1.0EC and 10L steady!

Picked it! (although I did think it might be 0.7)

Nice ramp down! Gives me info to plan with.

Frosting I'm much happier with, the girls are doing all the work, I'm just trying to give them what they need!

f6

woOt!

1.0EC and 10L steady!

Picked it! (although I did think it might be 0.7)

Nice ramp down! Gives me info to plan with.

Frosting I'm much happier with, the girls are doing all the work, I'm just trying to give them what they need!

f6
Sweeeeeeeet!:baked: Going to be a lovely harvest for sure. That light has proven itself worthy.:clapper:

Saw a small EC rise today, did not add water/nutes yesterday as it was a static fall.

30L today and only addition was 30ml of molasses. Aimed for 0.9 EC recieved 0.93

Still haven't got a new pH kit so winging it!

Looking for 1 week of stabile 0.7 or less EC then decide on flush/cut

f6

Mild EC bump again, time to bring it to 0.7, then 0.4 which is when I feel the natural levels of nutes in the res and the plants (by way of this balancing act) are at a level I am comfortable with for a cut.

Hope the viewers can understand a little of how I run my nute routine buy the way I'm trying to explain it.. lol

The girls are finishing! Now to watch for diminishing returns and decide on single or 2 step cut!

lalalala!

f6

Mild EC bump again, time to bring it to 0.7, then 0.4 which is when I feel the natural levels of nutes in the res and the plants (by way of this balancing act) are at a level I am comfortable with for a cut.

Hope the viewers can understand a little of how I run my nute routine buy the way I'm trying to explain it.. lol

The girls are finishing! Now to watch for diminishing returns and decide on single or 2 step cut!

lalalala!

f6
I have no idea what half the things are you hydro guys talk about, I do love the pictures but

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I have no idea what half the things are you hydro guys talk about, I do love the pictures but

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I'm rambling a lot this grow haha!

I lot of it I do intuitively and don't track it.

Previous Mrs f6 was engaged in the grow. Current Mrs f6 doesn't want to know anything about it! So I guess it's forcing me to soundboard here a little.

This has also been probably my most precice and the healthiest girls I have ever grown so I'm glad I have all the fine detail recorded!

Trying something different next time, so if it goes sideways I can always come back to this and power on!

Thanks for being on board all!

:bighug:

f6

Back