Grow Mediums f6 does what f6 does ;)

Sounds about right to me bro. She looks ready to chop:smokeit:

I think you are spot on with the schedule as well. I do exactly the same in the end. I can't get proper molasses here and the CarboLoad from AN really messes up the res and makes me lift pots out and clean out the bases of my Autopots which really sucks to do.

Ladies looking sweet. I agree to chop before she rices out. Callyxes look like they have already reached max development around the stacks, so I think you are correct. :applause:

Thanks guys, pics not doing their coloring justice!

Very poor access in this tent, no side doors so every pic for the most part I'm outstretched.. sigh.

Building a list of mods/fixes for next time. Summer approaches so whole shebang getting a rework.

Will get Mrs f6 to do final takedown shots when they are out of the tent.

She's not happy but I've managed to press gang her into trimming duty! :crying:

f6

Thanks guys, pics not doing their coloring justice!

Very poor access in this tent, no side doors so every pic for the most part I'm outstretched.. sigh.

Building a list of mods/fixes for next time. Summer approaches so whole shebang getting a rework.

Will get Mrs f6 to do final takedown shots when they are out of the tent.

She's not happy but I've managed to press gang her into trimming duty! :crying:

f6
Atleast you can get yours to help. I was just lucky enough to have mine shake the paper bag when drying.

Well I didn't expect this!

Ended up dumping 20l out of my res last night and topped plain water but EC didn't want to drop very much so dumped another 20l but EC wanted to stay at around 0.54 so I said fine, I'll hold it there.

Girls haven't been taking much more than 10l a day for a while now.

So anyway, today, nutes test at 0.56 EC but there is at least 30l gone from last night... wtf?

Oddball.. maybe they paniced when less nutes available? But over 24hrs? That's some mighty quick reaction time..

Trippy

f6

Awesome grow f6! I'm in agreeance with Mong, the spiritwalker looks mint. Tell Mrs f6 the gang is waiting patiently on her photography skills.
Thanks be to the viewers!

Oh my such a good time I've had!

My grow, my thread, my girls and my time! It's euforic!

I can't stop looking at them, such Joy!

It's emotional, the beutiful gives such a special gift that is passed to us stupid apes! :bighug::paleo:

Honestly I get so humble and sad at this time when I have to take a girl down.

Back