Grow Mediums f6 does what f6 does ;)

Bah humbug!

Spiritwalker a time sink! Was hopeful but very airy buds

IMG_20181001_154634.jpg

Final will be lower. Maybe 220ish

Ruby is cut and in the box mod.. CN still baking!

f6

@rpavich big power and nutes go into my grows, I have to get big girls for my weed to pay it's way!

4x 200+g girls or I go back to 2x 400g+ photos!

I like the speed and doing 4 gives variety! Remember, I'm hydro bro. I could do a big single but only if I hit the right pheno!

Atleast this 200+g is f6 certified!

:pass:

Well, a bit.

You have to remember, I'm f6!

6!
:crying::crying::crying:
@rpavich big power and nutes go into my grows, I have to get big girls for my weed to pay it's way!

4x 200+g girls or I go back to 2x 400g+ photos!

I like the speed and doing 4 gives variety! Remember, I'm hydro bro. I could do a big single but only if I hit the right pheno!

Atleast this 200+g is f6 certified!

:pass:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Plz do a photorun for me, never seen yours!:drool:

Well preliminary smoke report for Spiritwalker is a bit dire...

IMG_20181002_164010.jpg

After only 5 days mind you.

Ripped 2 small joints.

Light and unobnoxious odour both in bud and smoke form.(early days obviously)

Smooth on the inhale and exhale, which is a signature of the weed I grow usually, organicly based nutes and no silly toppers.

Flavors.. hmm floral maybe like rose hip is the closest I can call it for. Very subtle, but pleasant!

Only 2 small jozzas, effects on par with decent bag weed without the rank and cheese grater on the throat and lungs so all good but no face melter!

Stone is bright and cheerful like a sativa should, bit of psynap action, I imagine ripping a top shelf bud might get a bit of strobing (this was from a lower satilite)

Umm yeah. Have more beans but probably will not grow this one again soon.

Not ragging on the Spiritwalker, she is the fastest Sativa I have ever seen and vigorous!

Negatives are the light and airy buds despite a lot of effort I put in to get maximum quality and yield, I carry on like an idiot but I am fully consumed by my plants and grow space so I have massive expectations of my efforts.

Positives is the lovely and unobnoxious smell and taste! The 200+g haul and classic Sativa effect that you can go to and keep you cruising with your head in the clouds!

About to go stuff nugs in jars, then abuse the rest of this nug and see how wasted I get.

f6 usually rates after 2 modest jozzas, you know your onto something when you regret the second one... :crying:

Last edited:
Back