Grow Mediums f6 does what f6 does ;)

@fettled6 , in regards to your carbon filter, how do you have that set up? Meaning, where is the fan in relation to the whole setup? I used to have problems with smell sneaking out too, until I connected my fan directly to the carbon filter. That way, the fan is pulling air directly from the filter without any chance for sucking in unfiltered air through small holes in the duct or cracks in the light hood. That way, it's positive pressure through the rest of the system, so no chance of dirty air getting mixed in. Sounds simple, but makes a world of difference.

@fettled6 , in regards to your carbon filter, how do you have that set up? Meaning, where is the fan in relation to the whole setup? I used to have problems with smell sneaking out too, until I connected my fan directly to the carbon filter. That way, the fan is pulling air directly from the filter without any chance for sucking in unfiltered air through small holes in the duct or cracks in the light hood. That way, it's positive pressure through the rest of the system, so no chance of dirty air getting mixed in. Sounds simple, but makes a world of difference.

It's 4" and a few years old, it's pull through filter/duct/fan/duct

The tent material has a smell also, was bad when new and it's toned down now but combined with a little escaping dank makes for an odd odour...

I'll see if I can set it up like you suggest!

f6

It's 4" and a few years old, it's pull through filter/duct/fan/duct

The tent material has a smell also, was bad when new and it's toned down now but combined with a little escaping dank makes for an odd odour...

I'll see if I can set it up like you suggest!

f6

Trust me man, it's worth it. It made a huge difference for me. I went from a system that had my basement with a light but ever present smell to one with no smell at all. Without buying anything new. Take the opportunity to seal your seams well too. Metal duct tape works really well for this. Leaks down the line won't make a difference because they'll be pushing out scrubbed air.

Ok, just checked nutes after 24hrs and yip they are either locked out with low pH or eating less.

I use pH drops but my bottle is low and I did some tests on plain water and my fish tank and checked against my fish tank pH set which only does 6+

Tested at 5 with my old bottle and 6 with my aquarium bottle (although that's it's lowest)

My tap water is 6.5+ but old bottle showed 5 again, maybe 5.5

So I turfed the old bottle, however still not 100% sure where my pH is, the nutes I use have always mixed at 6 so I am pretty sure all is well and they are just finishing so I will be bringing EC down until I find their rate of uptake against evap. Have a feeling it will currently be 0.7 EC

There is no way they were going to keep eating the way they were @1.75EC!

Dank is getting real bad! Working on my filter as soon as light comes on!

Pics to come!

f6

Lights out pics for something different!

Day 68. Getting punched in the face opening tent, steenky!

IMG_20180916_175223.jpg

IMG_20180916_175557.jpg

Ruby

IMG_20180916_175315.jpg

IMG_20180916_175610.jpg

Spiritwalker

IMG_20180916_175348.jpg

IMG_20180916_175635.jpg

Citris Noir

f6

Back