Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Dewd... As many DABS as you've done... Lmao have you ever been so soaring high on some sativa that made you feel like you were streaking on the moon??

Are you kidding me?! I'm f*cking Golden My brother!! Guitar strapped on and amp cranked to 11... Silly Dman... Am I ok... Ppffft ROFL

*sharing sister discipline*

Got it! Annd I smoke too much daaaaaaaaaaaabs I cant tell the difference bewtween sativas and indicas anymore lol all I know is 70% or more THC!!!!!!!!!

Got it! Annd I smoke too much daaaaaaaaaaaabs I cant tell the difference bewtween sativas and indicas anymore lol all I know is 70% or more THC!!!!!!!!!

That's why I don't wanna get heavily into dabs... I like them on occasion but I love my doobies too much to go straight oil. When I make that kinda oil all the time it will be RSO. But with that heat press coming its gonna be tempting ROFL

That's why I don't wanna get heavily into dabs... I like them on occasion but I love my doobies too much to go straight oil. When I make that kinda oil all the time it will be RSO. But with that heat press coming its gonna be tempting ROFL

Yeah I just love me dabs(as if you hadn't heard lol) and its so crazy, because for a long time I had access to LOTS of weed all kinds of the best dank comin from cali and Oregon and I found that I got to a point where virtually NO flower actually got me HIGH. So then dabs came around and I am still getting slant eyed high every day lmao

IMG_20160811_043507.jpg
IMG_20160811_043921.jpg
IMG_20160811_043802.jpg
IMG_20160811_043712.jpg
IMG_20160811_043233.jpg

Back