Indoor Eye Likes Pot

My opinion this is the hardest part of the grow! Patience to let it go long enough and patience to not smoke it all before it gets a good cure. I finally tried some cured for 10 weeks and what a difference it makes.

I cut my first way yoo early

The branch I cut off a few days ago would be weak I'm guessing when compared to chopping at the right time and drying/ curing properly. It has me pretty high! The best part, though, is that all the joints in my back that usually hurt, are NUMB right now!

The branch I cut off a few days ago would be weak I'm guessing when compared to chopping at the right time and drying/ curing properly. It has me pretty high! The best part, though, is that all the joints in my back that usually hurt, are NUMB right now!

I am with @The Elvis I am guessin mid 20's for sure!

Maybe not weak, but not what it could be. I think the buzz gets better after its cured too. So if u get high now, just wait! :smoking:

:pass:

I would feel like a broken record... I can't say any more then what's already been said. I think I'll just spark one up and watch the snow accumulate...

*sharing one*

Back