Indoor Eye Likes Pot

I'd go so far as to say she LOVES pot... But purely observational... I would never dare to speak for the magical fairy... Hey!! You think she's really the WEED FAIRY?! hmmm...

Dude... The Donnas f*cking rock. Sorry random out loud thought...

Guess who's streaking on the moon High and blasting rock music? *points to self*

Sorry Dman... You know Reb is a little slow... You woulda thought I'd have figured that out weeks ago... Rofl

Dude... The Donnas f*cking rock. Sorry random out loud thought...

Guess who's streaking on the moon High and blasting rock music? *points to self*

Sorry Dman... You know Reb is a little slow... You woulda thought I'd have figured that out weeks ago... Rofl

I am confused you are naked? and doing something with the moon? Ummmmm reb are you ok my brudda? lmao

I am confused you are naked? and doing something with the moon? Ummmmm reb are you ok my brudda? lmao

Dewd... As many DABS as you've done... Lmao have you ever been so soaring high on some sativa that made you feel like you were streaking on the moon??

Are you kidding me?! I'm f*cking Golden My brother!! Guitar strapped on and amp cranked to 11... Silly Dman... Am I ok... Ppffft ROFL

*sharing sister discipline*

Back