Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Eye its time to cut her off nutes, just feed her water and molasses.. She has so many green leaves she has enough food in her for another two weeks.. Im sure you happy with her size and if you keep feeding her she is going to stay green.. get her on the skinny diet, and let her eat all those leaves .. and the buds will finish off!!

Even the self checkout drives me crraaaaaaazzy! It's so loud! Aaaaaand it always insists I wait for assistance!!

It's traumatizes me for at least an hour afterwards...

Yeah... I don't have a wife :shrug:...
I make great sandwiches though!!!

Don't threaten me with great sandwiches please lol

Oh and the damn self check outs ALWAYS tell me how to live my life, scan this.....place in bag, take out of bag, too many items. Mother Fucker you keep bein all bossy n shit we are going to take this outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I am right there with E that girl needs to go on the ole supermodel diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea man she is big!! her genetics are very solid and she ant gonna die off anytime soon.. So if Eye is happy with her, she gets the skinny diet and she finish off!! she still needs some more time though just with water!

Awesome!! So just water or not that either??

Yep watah and sugar aka molasses if you would like, to sweeten them up with those complex carbs mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeaaaaaahh so water them as normal just with no nutes. This is going to be a fun next week or 10 days your babeh is gonna fatten up even morrrre and I don't know how that is possible that little gurl is already sooooo fatttttt

I like pot

Back