Indoor Eye Likes Pot

well your a good grower!!! you did an amazing job with that auto!! :bighug:She dont wanna die because you love her to much.. but ya know.. :amazon:chop has to happen at some point..

Yeah man it is rare to see trichs on the FAN leaves even in photos!!! like I said I have a sneeeeeakkky feeling about this months BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've TRIED to keep the fan leaves tucked out of the way, but she's just a big sticky glob at this point !!

I like pot tooooo :redface:

lol I love it! hahahhaha I cant tuck my leaves any more cause they are just a big sticky glob at this point [HASHTAG]#firstworldgrowerproblems[/HASHTAG] for real

Well Eye and I were discussing a mutual hatred of grocery store trips, I mean going to the grocery store is right up there with moving houses for me I fuggggggin haaaaaaaaate it. And since my mom has been here over the summer she MAKES me go and I am still like a little kid and kick and scream the whole time hahahahahhaha I still do the "fine I will go with you but you have to buy me some candy" she always says ok. I love my mamma

Unfortunately my lady is going blind so I do the shopping. She gets to chill in the car lol yes we have had the same convo about hatred of grocery stores lol

My wife usually drops the, "Hey, I'm going to the grocery store, did you need anything, or did you wanna come with me?!" *PANIC ATTACK MODE* "Ummm, nope.. I'll give you money to shop with, but I'm staying here.."

Did I mention I hate grocery shopping, especially around here?! lol

Must be a stoner thing...

Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

View attachment 611577 View attachment 611578 View attachment 611576 View attachment 611575 View attachment 611574 View attachment 611573 View attachment 611572 View attachment 611571 View attachment 611570 View attachment 611569 View attachment 611568
I've been letting her eat her bottom leaves some before I feed her the past few times. I did give her a gallon of water with 6ml cal/ mag , 5ml AN m,g , 10 ml AN B, and 5ml silica this afternoon. When do you stop giving nutrients?
Day 74 today.

Yup I know I missed the awesome part lol but I concur with E & D..

Even the self checkout drives me crraaaaaaazzy! It's so loud! Aaaaaand it always insists I wait for assistance!!

It's traumatizes me for at least an hour afterwards...

Yeah... I don't have a wife :shrug:...
I make great sandwiches though!!!

I make great sammiches too. Making one right now actually... Kroger self checkout are well behaved. ChinaMart is the WORST. I avoid ChinaMart at all costs...

Don't threaten me with great sandwiches please lol

Oh and the damn self check outs ALWAYS tell me how to live my life, scan this.....place in bag, take out of bag, too many items. Mother Fucker you keep bein all bossy n shit we are going to take this outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the wonderful A.I. Future lol I haven't gotten one that bad in my life... I'm shocked actually lol but I haven't...

Safety meeting?

Unfortunately my lady is going blind so I do the shopping. She gets to chill in the car lol yes we have had the same convo about hatred of grocery stores lol

Must be a stoner thing...

Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

Yup I know I missed the awesome part lol but I concur with E & D..

I make great sammiches too. Making one right now actually... Kroger self checkout are well behaved. ChinaMart is the WORST. I avoid ChinaMart at all costs...

Welcome to the wonderful A.I. Future lol I haven't gotten one that bad in my life... I'm shocked actually lol but I haven't...

Safety meeting?

Dannng man you know I am always down to smoke with my brudda I was already in bed but I can always get up for a DAAAAB with my homie!!!!!!! Hey bro again I ask everyone to please refrain from all the sammich talk, I daaaaaaab a lot and am hungry virtually always I love sammiches I ate 3 of them today. I am now hungry thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankkks buddy!!!!!! as derek gets OUT of bed to do dabs and ask my mommy to make me a Sammy while I am doin a daaaaaaaaaaab lol bbq Sammy or ham n turkey Sammy that is the question

Dannng man you know I am always down to smoke with my brudda I was already in bed but I can always get up for a DAAAAB with my homie!!!!!!! Hey bro again I ask everyone to please refrain from all the sammich talk, I daaaaaaab a lot and am hungry virtually always I love sammiches I ate 3 of them today. I am now hungry thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankkks buddy!!!!!! as derek gets OUT of bed to do dabs and ask my mommy to make me a Sammy while I am doin a daaaaaaaaaaab lol bbq Sammy or ham n turkey Sammy that is the question

Turkey, ham and Swiss here bro with some spicy mustard. Then a roach joint before one of the death star fall...

Back