Indoor Eye Likes Pot

keep her rolling she looks great , NICE..
Thanks Geddy!!! My guess for weight is 180 grams. My big long stoned explanation is above...

wow thats is nice autoflower!! View attachment 610698
Thank you very much!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper: The love of a Lady . :thumbsup:
I love pot!

Thank you!!!!!!!
drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh, they are still growing, fo sho!
I am more excited watching this, than my own.
and I see Derek beat me to the BOM nom. Congrats!
Thank you!!! There are some super awesome plants in the bom! I'm just excited to grow some pot!!!
4322.gif

That thing still has a ways to go IMO.. Still lots of white pistils, which means those buds are gonna get fatter!!!! And if it's like a lot of the JH I've seen and the few I grew, they...... take.... fooooorrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvveeeerrrrrrr... lol It's the sativa showing its true colors.. i'm guessing 230g, final answer!!

That thing still has a ways to go IMO.. Still lots of white pistils, which means those buds are gonna get fatter!!!! And if it's like a lot of the JH I've seen and the few I grew, they...... take.... fooooorrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvveeeerrrrrrr... lol It's the sativa showing its true colors.. i'm guessing 230g, final answer!!
My thoughts, exactly! Aside from the 10g. difference in weight.

Its all bout them trichs lol

I can't wait to grow another JH, but do it in soil.. I just got a couple free Delicious JH photo seeds when I bought some other stuff, so maybe that will be my first photo grow??

Regardless, your plant looks great!!! How's it smell so far??

I am an avid non defoliator that is for sure

And so am I!! I'm also against topping. But I wont hijack her thread lol

Hmmm.. I would like to think that these buds are still going to grow a good bit, but I don't know when the buds usually most of their growth. Trichs are all still pretty clear. And there is a lot of bud that you guys can't see in the pics. I've tried to get some of it in the pics but her branches run horizontal and just the very ends sticking up are what you're seeing in the pics. The leaves do a good job of hiding most of it in the pictures. I'm going to say 180...

Are the calyxes swelling? I doubt it. But when they start to swell is when I check the trichs.

Its all bout them trichs lol

Exactly. No offense to anyone as everyone has different tastes... But the plant will continue to throw white hairs until it dies. Obviously not as much as in the beginning but if you like THC and not amber you can't go by hairs or leaves... Just my experience.

Absolutely outstanding!! Counting those heads is like trying to count stars. You definitely are knocking it out of the park. Can't wait to see her get her swell on!!

Regardless, your plant looks great!!! How's it smell so far??
Thanks!!!!! She has mostly smelled like skunk and pepper.. I've started to pick up on some citrus smell also the past couple days!

Are the calyxes swelling?
I think I may have noticed some today!

But I wont hijack her thread lol
Y'all can talk about anything in my thread!!! I learn something from most things!

Back