Indoor Eye Likes Pot

I ordered and then installed this morning a mini dehumidifier for inside my tent. Hopefully it does the trick! I've already got a monster dehumidifier sitting right outside the tent so.... we shall see! :pass:
Did the large one outside the tent help at all?
Your plant is lovely going to be a monster!

Did the large one outside the tent help at all?
Your plant is lovely going to be a monster!
I imagine that without it, it would be much worse. The humidity was still too high inside the tent only using the large one outside the tent. It seems to have settled in the mid 40 range using the large outside in addition to the small one on the inside. Thank you for your kind words!

8 weeks. I pushed her a couple extra days without food and water this time. Mainly because I had yet to see her hungry and wanted to see what she needs. After 5 days she finally showed signs of needing food and water tonight. Her lower leaves began to yellow and she actually looked droopy. I gave her half a gallon of plain water and followed that 30 minutes later with a full gallon of water, 5ml Cal/ mag, 5 ml AN mgb, 3/4 tsp silica and 5ml of an organic root drench.
IMG_20160718_035505.jpg
IMG_20160718_035429.jpg
IMG_20160718_035346.jpg
IMG_20160718_035222.jpg
IMG_20160718_035014.jpg

@derek420colorado I already know you're from Austin!!! We talked about this in LS one night. I packed a duffle bag and bought a train ticket to Austin when I was 18. Stayed there for a few years! Drank way tooooo much tequila one night and seriously wanted to die the next day. Several days before that I had found a "random" black bag in an elevator. This black bag was full of goodies.... one of the things in the bag was a bottle of unknown capsules. I'm not big into taking anything if I don't know what it is, but the day after the tequila incident, like I said I already felt like death. So I took one of the random capsules. I had nothing to lose... 2 hours later I was rolling harder than I had ever in my life!!!! And I had a whole bottle of it... many days of fun ensued . :crying:

:yoinks: :crying: :d5: Rock on! :headbang: :doc1:

Lol, tequila tales! It does have a magical trait about it. When life gives me lemons, i get tequila. ...:biggrin:

I have quite a few Tequila stories... Many in Vegas... One from Denver... OY! Was that a NIGHT! CAZADORES!!! That shit is the BOMB! :naughtystep:

Ms. Jack is still looking mightay fine!! :baby: Can't wait to see her stack up! Buds look nice and thick already!

Back